Smoking

Geeky Nerd

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by GhostSoldier
NORML - National Organization for the Reformation of Marijuana Laws :whistle: Better than Prozac, Zoloft, or Paxil...or alcohol.
Now this is smokin'! :banana:

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I occasionally have a cigar and ocassionaly dip, but I've never actually bought any tobacco product. Just gotten it off of other folks if offered. I actually like cigar smoke better than the cigar.

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I only smoke when it's required during a show. Funny, I'm the only one in my family that never started. I have no objections to it, it just never interested me.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
I'm 33 and have never had even a single puff of a single cigarette or cigar or any other smoking related object.

Dr. S.
That's rather hard to believe, considering your persona...

:laugh:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I enjoy a good cuban about twice a year. Used to smoke cigs, but aside from the cigars, I'm clean now. Went all the way to 19 before I had my first puff.

On a side note, I think they should all back off mary-jane until they can control normal smoking and drinking, which are far more unhealthy.

Cpt. Bonez

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i tried a Black 'n Mild at a party once, and liked it. used to do about 3 a week, only with my friends tho.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Originally posted by Shane Sohnle
That's rather hard to believe, considering your persona...

:laugh:
Ha! I'll have you know that my insanity, paranoia and megalomania are all home made and finely tuned!

Dr. S.

Reaction score
Originally posted by GhostSoldier
NORML - National Organization for the Reformation of Marijuana Laws :whistle: Better than Prozac, Zoloft, or Paxil...or alcohol.
Legalize and tax it.......just like tobacco and alcohol......BYE BYE National Debt!

Admiral

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep!

A bit off the track, but consider this;

It takes 12 acres to produce enough hemp to make as much paper as 1 acre of trees.

Now the part that many never think of. How often can you harvest the one acre... as opposed to the 12?

I believe several American documents are on hemp paper and in far better condition than wood pulp paper at the same age.

They didn't call it Rope dope for nothing. Its strength is well known.

Legalize Mary Jane & tax hell out of her. Let the farming of hemp & the textile industries get back to their roots. As has previously been mentioned, Bye Bye national debt.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i have to agree with this line of thought.why not legalize it?IT COULD LEAD TO HARDER DRUGS.this has always been really weak.back in the 70's when i smoked,i don't remember craving peyote,acid,or heroin!thats like saying everybody who drinks beer will end up on the street corner begging dimes for a bottle of t-bird!last time i checked,beer was legal.point is,people with problems will seek out their own demise.be it alchohol,drugs,or the highest bridge!

hogdriver

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Kampilan
Anyone here smokes cigarettes or cigars?

I burned 1 pack a day of Camels before I quit cold turkey 7 years ago. Never touched a stick ever since. :thumb:
In IMHO, cigarettes are a filthy disgusting, unhealthy habit, and one I'm glad I never picked up.

Reaction score
Originally posted by terry patterson
i have to agree with this line of thought.why not legalize it?IT COULD LEAD TO HARDER DRUGS.this has always been really weak.back in the 70's when i smoked,i don't remember craving peyote,acid,or heroin!thats like saying everybody who drinks beer will end up on the street corner begging dimes for a bottle of t-bird!last time i checked,beer was legal.point is,people with problems will seek out their own demise.be it alchohol,drugs,or the highest bridge!
Far less addictive than either tobacco or alcohol.........neither of which has been used medically for 6,000 years.

PvtJohnson

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Originally posted by Lance Williams
No tobacco for me. Although in my younger years I was known to consume "alternative combustables". Pretty much given that up too.........well unless anyone wants to send me something.:bowdown:
Alternative Combustables. B.C alternative combustables are good. From what i hear.