Single parts available for purchase when - if ever?

Danish

CyberASL Open Tournament Director
Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
As the title says, will single parts ever be available for purchase?

I remember a distant past where MMP sold parts.
I know there is a parts section on the website, but currently it offers only 3 items.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As the title says, will single parts ever be available for purchase?

I remember a distant past where MMP sold parts.
I know there is a parts section on the website, but currently it offers only 3 items.
They did have some available after doing the "fall clean-up"; I got another set of the RB maps.

Not sure if MMP will be doing this again; or at least until they can keep a stockage of the core modules in stock.

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The only parts I am aware of will be the remaining maps from the Map Bundle print run. This is in progress.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP dumped most of its older ASL spare parts after two years of selling a lot of them by the piece at Winter Offensive.

Binko

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP dumped most of its older ASL spare parts after two years of selling a lot of them by the piece at Winter Offensive.
What do you mean by "dumped"? Sold cheap? Landfill?

Danish

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
The only parts I am aware of will be the remaining maps from the Map Bundle print run. This is in progress.
So there will never be the possibility og buying the scenarios from one module and the Chapter H from another etc.?

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So there will never be the possibility og buying the scenarios from one module and the Chapter H from another etc.?
Never is a long time. I wouldn't rule this out forever. Just not now. And don't hold your breath.

Danish

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Never is a long time. I wouldn't rule this out forever. Just not now. And don't hold your breath.
Roger that, and thanks for the quick response :)

Binko

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe someday you'll be able to put together some simple little bundles to help players plug common gaps.

For example; player buys map pack so he has the desert boards. Then, someday soon, he buys the overlay pack, so he has the desert overlays. He has the Germans and the British, maybe even the Italians. But he still can't easily play DTO because he doesn't have Chapter F and the DTO specific counters like Vehicle Dust and Sangar.

It would be very nice to be able to buy a DTO upgrade kit that included these missing bits.

regularjoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Desert, Pacific and basic CG should all be part of the basic rulebook. There is enough commonalty between the various HASL that there's no reason a chapter about the mechanics of CG play cannot be included.