Country
llUnited States
1st one posted is good, Thank you

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Am I the only one who hates these stupid ass topics that ask for a die roll? For crissakes, roll a freaking die, record the result and quit spamming this forum.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Am I the only one who hates these stupid ass topics that ask for a die roll? For crissakes, roll a freaking die, record the result and quit spamming this forum.
aw, poor rob.

This is for a VASL tournament in order to pick sides. I deliberately said the 1st dr would do so that the topic would die very quickly.

To clarify, I sent my opponent an e-mail that i would post this here for sides so that he could see the results. All above board. Your opinion may differ, so what.

Last edited:

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, I will not do this again.
I did not think that it would be that big of a deal. Just click that you read the post and move on. I do that for a lot of topics that I could care less about.
TopT...don't worry about those couple of guys who whine about a harmless quick topic.

If you need a die roll...just post again. I sure as heck am going to if I need one again.

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
TopT...don't worry about those couple of guys who whine about a harmless quick topic.

If you need a die roll...just post again. I sure as heck am going to if I need one again.
I agree. I don't see the big deal. Click on the thread and move on. Sheeeesh...

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
You are not.
But you managed to avoid being insulted.
Congrats.

Btw, TopT, about that dr, is it a male or female single?
Don't feel the need to answed that question: you are allowed confidentiality about your sexual preferences.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You are not.
But you managed to avoid being insulted.
Congrats.
You got insulted? Too bad...next time do not question the trust/integrity of another player/opponent without cause.

Also...I could have swore you weren't going to care anymore about these requests.

Yep...here is it...

OK. My bad.
Sorry for the wrong assumptions on the reasons of that strange requirement of a dr.
I won't care anymore.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
aw, poor rob.

This is for a VASL tournament in order to pick sides. I deliberately said the 1st dr would do so that the topic would die very quickly.

To clarify, I sent my opponent an e-mail that i would post this here for sides so that he could see the results. All above board. Your opinion may differ, so what.

These die rolls can be easily handled by sending an email or message to ONE or TWO friends or online forum members.

It's common courtesy and good net etiquette to not spam an entire group of people.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
You got insulted? Too bad...next time do not question the trust/integrity of another player/opponent without cause.

Also...I could have swore you weren't going to care anymore about these requests.

Yep...here is it...
Hahahaaa.
You got me!
You are very funny.
Go on my dear.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
These die rolls can be easily handled by sending an email or message to ONE or TWO friends or online forum members.

It's common courtesy and good net etiquette to not spam an entire group of people.
They can also be handled quite easily just the way TopT did it.

He posted a request. A fellow forumite responded. In a day or so the topic disappears off the front page.

But you as the topic-police HAD to click on it and post sometihng which just kept the thread going...AND lecture everybody on the "correct" way of doing things.

Of course...I'm sure your posting history is flawless.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
They can also be handled quite easily just the way TopT did it.

He posted a request. A fellow forumite responded. In a day or so the topic disappears off the front page.

But you as the topic-police HAD to click on it and post sometihng which just kept the thread going...AND lecture everybody on the "correct" way of doing things.

Of course...I'm sure your posting history is flawless.

Yes it is. But I think I will start posting other worthless topics:

* Guys, I scratched my butt today. What do you think about that? What scenario should it be called?

* Guys, I need a mapboard to play on. Suggest one

* Guys, what color die should I use next scenario to go with the white one?

* Guys, does this ASL t-shirt make me look fat?

* Guys, do you like blue, light blue or dark blue?

* Guys, should Jim get a haircut?

Spam, spam, spam...

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes it is. But I think I will start posting other worthless topics:

* Guys, I scratched my butt today. What do you think about that? What scenario should it be called?

* Guys, I need a mapboard to play on. Suggest one

* Guys, what color die should I use next scenario to go with the white one?

* Guys, does this ASL t-shirt make me look fat?

* Guys, do you like blue, light blue or dark blue?

* Guys, should Jim get a haircut?

Spam, spam, spam...
So you are claiming your posting history is flawless? Wow...if you say so...:rolleyes:

Regarding your future "spam" posts...I can guarantee that I won't care about them.

But wouldn't that get you kicked out of the Topic-Police fraternity?

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So you are claiming your posting history is flawless? Wow...if you say so...:rolleyes:

Regarding your future "spam" posts...I can guarantee that I won't care about them.

But wouldn't that get you kicked out of the Topic-Police fraternity?
Yes. but much better than being in the current Spammers Society. Or guys who should get a haircut ;)