Simple way to avoid being called a racist

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don't worry; your Senator Molester may be back in 2020.

Alabama's Roy Moore, undone by allegations, considers new Senate run
Hey dufus...I live in Tennessee, I don't vote for Alabama senators.

I suppose if Moore was for murdering babies before they were born you would be celebrating the guy instead of dogging him...probably give him an award or something.

I notice you aren't a fan of due process and innocent till proven guilty...as most libtards aren't...until one of their home team is under investigation. BTW, where have all of Roy's accusers disappeared to? Not a peep since the election was over.

BTW, I would have voted for Battle if I lived in Alabama, not Roy.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's surprising that we have to explain racism to racists, but, hey republicans, here's why your party is 100% racist.

If You Helped a Racist Become the Most Powerful Person in America, Then You’re a Racist Too

Legally, Lakeith Smith is a murderer.

When he was 15 years old, police officers confronted Lakeith and a group of friends after the teenagers allegedly burglarized a home in Millbrook, Ala. One of the boys, 16-year-old A’Donte Washington, “brandished” a gun, according to police, forcing officers to shoot Washington four times, killing him.

Alabama’s law stipulates that anyone committing a crime or fleeing the scene of a crime that results in a person’s death is guilty of felony murder. In March, Lakeith was tried as an adult and sentenced to 65 years in prison for armed burglary, second-degree theft, third-degree theft, and felony murder.

So, even though Lakeith Smith didn’t pull the trigger, by simply participating in a crime that resulted in a death, by the definition of the law, he is guilty of murder.

Donald Trump is a racist.

While it might be impossible to peer inside the necrotized heart or the egomaniacal dictator brain of Donald Trump (a fact for which I thank my Lord and Savior James Arthur Baldwin, every day), there is no need to. Regardless of one’s intent, a man can only be judged by his actions. People who cultivate farms are, by definition, farmers. If you spotted someone onstage moving rhythmically to music in front of an audience of millions numerous times, you wouldn’t wonder if that person was an accountant “in their heart.” Anyone with a working knowledge of the English language would refer to that person as “a dancer.”

And we have witnessed Donald Trump’s racism.

As president, he has introduced executive orders that disproportionately affected Muslims, referred to immigrant homelands as “shithole countries,” hired a Nazi sympathizer as an adviser, employed “the most racist politician in America,” referred to Mexicans as “animals” and “rapists,” excused white supremacist terrorists, referred to the mothers of black NFL players as “bitches” and placed the Justice Department in the hands of an attorney general who Congress previously determined was too racist to serve as a federal judge. He is working to dismantle anti-discrimination laws. He nominated a racist for a federal judgeship.

Even before Trump removed all doubt by tweeting a version of the universal racist clarion call of “go back to Africa” in a weekend Twitter rant, we knew what he was. We knew what he was before his white nationalist inauguration speech. Even before he was president, Donald Trump had already earned his white nationalist bona fide by discriminating against non-whites, calling for the deaths of the Exonerated Five, admitting that comments attributed to him calling black people “lazy” were “probably true” and pushing the unfounded nativist rumor that Barack Obama was a secret Kenyan Muslim.

Yes, Trump is, without question, a racist.

And so are his supporters.

Not some of them. All of them.

Again, it is impossible to measure the intent and calculate the anti-black sentiment in the heart of every single Trump voter. I am sure that many of the people who cast ballots for the tiny-fingered dictator simply didn’t want Hillary Clinton to become president. Many of them were “small-government” conservatives or pro-life, single-issue voters. Still, their actions made a confirmed racist the most powerful man in the world and placed his racist rhetoric on America’s bully pulpit for all the world to see.

What could be more racist than that?

One can argue whether or not Trump has created more racists, but it is inarguable that he has legitimized, normalized and emboldened hate. After he became president and put his unabashed bigotry on display, his election spawned an exponential rise in hate crimes. Authorities say his campaign rallies spark racial violence. Since his inauguration, Donald Trump’s name has been mentioned more times in news reports of hate crimes and bias incidents than anyone else except Jussie Smollett, according to ProPublica’s “Documenting Hate” news index.

Despite all of this readily available evidence, there are still millions of people who are willing to support Trump. They pretend to be blind to his incendiary rhetoric. They cheer when he solicits violence against protesters. They applaud his calls for police brutality. They chant for walls.

The legion of Trump supporters who are guilty of perpetuating racism is not limited to the people flying Confederate flags and screaming “Sieg Heil” at his rallies. His enablers include the Republican politicians who support his policies even though they disagree with them. They include the ones who remain silent on his addlebrained tweetstorms because they want to keep the Senate majority; the representatives who don’t condemn his immigrant concentration camps because they want funding for their district are just as guilty as the Nazis; the senators who ignore his concentration camps because their goal is to fill the Supreme Court with conservative judges are as complicit as the “alt-right” marchers in Charlottesville, Va. Every single Republican in Congress; every single GOP donor; every person who sides with Donald Trump, regardless of their reasoning, is complicit in his hate.

And that, dear friends, is racism.

Like Lakeith Smith, those people might not have pulled a trigger but they were a party to the crime. They are accessories to every single racist tweet. They should be called “racist” just as much as a getaway driver for a bank robbery is also called a “bank robber.”

I imagine that in many of the 4,743 lynchings between 1862 and 1968, there were a lot of people who absolved themselves of guilt by reasoning that they were simply providing pitchforks or being a good neighbor by helping their compadres light their torches. If it were not for his supporters, Trump would be as powerless as a hangman without a lynch mob. Without them, it would not matter who tied the noose or declared the death sentence. The mob is the thing.

Racism has nothing to do with intent. Most black people would not care how white people in rural Alabama or religious conservatives in Pennsylvania suburbs felt about them if those people had not empowered a man who wouldn’t care if every non-white American was wiped off the face of the earth.

Whether one refers to them as “economically anxious,” the “silent majority” or “Trump’s base,” they only have one thing in common: They are legal accomplices in Trump’s racist acts, or as they should be collectively known:

Racists.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's surprising that we have to explain racism to racists, but, hey republicans, here's why your party is 100% racist.

If You Helped a Racist Become the Most Powerful Person in America, Then You’re a Racist Too
Well first, we must clarify the definition of "racist" in use for the given context (your post).

Your definition (libtard/lefty): Any Republican/Conservative who wins an argument (i.e., uses facts) or an election against a libtard/lefty, is a "racist".

Yes, I think that clears up your logical fallacy relative to racism.

BTW...

8% of Blacks voted Trump (probably going to be even more next time...that is what having jobs will do)
29% of Hispanics voted Trump (again, probably more next time)
29% of Asians voted Trump (and, once again, probably more next time)

So, using you lame a$$ logic, all of the millions of above folks (black, Hispanic, Asian) are racists...suuuure.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Republican support for Trump rises after racially charged tweets: Reuters/Ipsos poll

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Support for U.S. President Donald Trump increased slightly [5%] among Republicans after he lashed out on Twitter over the weekend in a racially charged attack on four minority Democratic congresswomen, a Reuters/Ipsos public opinion poll shows.
Luckily for the American people, independents and democrat support went the other direction . . .

Among independents, about three out of 10 said they approved of Trump, down from four out of 10 a week ago. His net approval - the percentage who approve minus the percentage who disapprove - dropped by 2 points among Democrats in the poll.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
8% of Blacks voted Trump (probably going to be even more next time...that is what having jobs will do)
29% of Hispanics voted Trump (again, probably more next time)
29% of Asians voted Trump (and, once again, probably more next time)
Probably not going to repeat itself if 2018 was any indicator. tRUMP is underwater in every state that he must win in order to actually win.

The Republican Party is you, middle aged white males. You cannot grow a party with the principles that the current GOP carries:

No fiscal responsibility whatsoever
overturn anything Obama

That is a helluva party position.

As you die, so does the American Nazi Party (this last was just a fun poke and not really a serious one :)). You do have problems with the White Supremacists that surround tRUMP's Munich style rallies though. It is not a good picture.

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llRussia
Probably not going to repeat itself if 2018 was any indicator. tRUMP is underwater in every state that he must win in order to actually win.

The Republican Party is you, middle aged white males. You cannot grow a party with the principles that the current GOP carries:

No fiscal responsibility whatsoever
overturn anything Obama

That is a helluva party position.

As you die, so does the American Nazi Party (this last was just a fun poke and not really a serious one :)). You do have problems with the White Supremacists that surround tRUMP's Munich style rallies though. It is not a good picture.
Problem is the likes of Tater can breed. I just hope he hasn't taught his offspring that when times are tough it's legitimate to deal drugs to get by and that later on you can always discover God and claim that everyone's entitled to make a mistake and that "hey I was young, and needed the money".

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Probably not going to repeat itself if 2018 was any indicator.
The republicans won big in 2010 but BHO still handily won reelection in 2012. The mid-terms are a much smaller voting base, though, which makes it more relevant than 2010 republican landslide. Still, nothing is assured, and nothing will get done much anyway because the republicans will either control the senate or at least have almost 50 votes in the senate to block everything passed in the house.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Problem is the likes of Tater can breed. I just hope he hasn't taught his offspring that when times are tough it's legitimate to deal drugs to get by and that later on you can always discover God and claim that everyone's entitled to make a mistake and that "hey I was young, and needed the money".
I don't know. Even my In-Laws children are not Republicans.

Some of them stand back and just stare at their parents when they start the rant, "Democrats are bad, blah, blah..."

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To vote GOP now, especially, is to admit openly to racism. There's no separation between the two anymore. They're finally 'out' and sadly proud about their liberation. That should be a cause of concern for every other American.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
While it is both sad and worrying that the racism problem is that bad, having it flushed out in the open means it could be easier, indeed unavoidable, to deal with.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
While it is both sad and worrying that the racism problem is that bad, having it flushed out in the open means it could be easier, indeed unavoidable, to deal with.
Since the 70s, targeted policies have been carried out with some degree of success, in particular affirmative action in universities (upheld by SCOTUS in 1978 in case 'Bakke'), in the media or the armed forces. But of course so much remain to be done.

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I hope you're right. On the other hand, could it be that the very liberating act of coming out is energizing? I hope that's not the case here, but with Trump's supporters you can't know for sure.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We have 35% of the country denying that racism is a problem. The very 35% with most of the power in the country. Racism is so pervasive I cannot see its end in the USA.

This is from the PBS show Newshour, about as milqtoast as you can get in the media, and Lisa Desjardins talking about the biggest problem--basically republicans define racism so narrowly one would have to be a slave master to actually qualify them as racist. Desjardins recounts asking republican representative John Thune what he would feel comfortable calling racism (i.e. an example) and he could not give her one! Republicans aren't racists in their own minds because they have defined racism out of existence.

This clip should queue up to the 5m56s mark for the pertinent portion.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Freedom of religion, because the Racist Bible told me so. And the anti-gay marriage crowd swore that gay marriage and "mixed" marriages had nothing to do with one another and that was just another way the "MSM" was trying to paint them as racists. But the news is that they came pre-painted.

Mississippi wedding venue refuses to rent to engaged interracial couple because the owners say 'it's against our Christian beliefs to do mixed race and gay weddings'
The owners of a Mississippi wedding venue that reneged on renting to an engaged couple after finding out the groom and bride-to be were from two different races says hosting an interracial marriage would violate their Christian beliefs.

University of Mississippi student LaKambria S. Welch on Saturday posted video of her conversation with one of the alleged owners of Boone's Camp Event Hall in Booneville, Mississippi after Welch said the business changed its mind about hosting a wedding for her brother - who, like Welch, is black.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Freedom of religion, because the Racist Bible told me so. And the anti-gay marriage crowd swore that gay marriage and "mixed" marriages had nothing to do with one another and that was just another way the "MSM" was trying to paint them as racists. But the news is that they came pre-painted.

Mississippi wedding venue refuses to rent to engaged interracial couple because the owners say 'it's against our Christian beliefs to do mixed race and gay weddings'
You knew this was coming. Soon people will start refusing service for all sorts of reasons, including politics.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Oh yes, the followers of the brown anti-capitalist, devout jew, unemployed vagrant and semitic language speaker!

I bet they eat shellfish and mow their lawns on the Sabbath (Friday: Islam, Saturday: Judaism and Eastern Orthodox christianity, Sunday: Western christianity and Roman paganism). According to their own beliefs they ought to be stoned to death.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Oh how I love the libtard double standard...

Libtard: You can't condemn all muslims because of a few who have misinterpreted the Koran! (correct)

Libtard: You can't condemn all illegal aliens because a few are murderers, rapists, drug smugglers, etc! (correct)

Libtard: etc...

But let one backwoods redneck who claims to be a Christian do something stupid and unbiblical and the libtards jump to broadbrush every Christian everywhere.

This is why the libtards need to prepare themselves for defeat in 2020...

Morbii

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You are that backwoods redneck...

Also, it’s clear that they’re talking about “Christians”, like yourself.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I have for long opposed many of the tenets and beliefs of religion, however I also recognise that many do their best to adhere to the proclaimed messages of their religion. Most religions though have those who stretch some wordings of same to do things like force their religion on others. The jains are one of the few who do not, indeed a militant jain is an oxymoron. The worst a jain might do is to force you to wear a face mask to stop you inhaling a insect, thus killing it.

The cardinal difference between judaism and christianity is the latter's inclusivity. You no longer had to be of a particular tribe or adhere to some bizarre set of dietary or anatomical laws to be saved. Jesus the Nazarene's prime point was that caring for those around you was the Law that overrode all The Laws. The parable of the good samaritan is the prime tale example emphasising inclusivity and charity above all else.

I've felt that though the catholic church more often or not paid only lip service to charity, the protestant variants effectively rejected charity in favour of "by faith" or "predestination". Protestantism's success came with the rise of the mercantile class, the proto-capitalists who did not want to share their new found riches and power with the poor or be obliged to the old aristocracy. As what is now the US became the refuge for many religious dissenters it became home to some of the worst trends in the materialistic abandonment of Jesus's core message.

That materialism and exclusivity of such strains is most evident amongst the "evangelical" wing of US christianity. While it could be argued that there is some scriptural justification for militancy in islam, there is none in Jesus's words, indeed his message was strictly pacific, inclusive and charitable. While the likes of the Taliban and Isis might be considered to stretch islamic scripture paper thin, a large segment of the "christian" evangelicals drive a pickup truck back and forth over the body of Jesus's core tenets and are thus a greater betrayal.