Silly After Action Report - The Cost of Non-Compliance

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One day I will read all the rules and victory conditions. Today is not that day.

Thanks again for the fun ARR. Here’s my standard operating procedure. Together, you’re both responsible, read all the VCs and SSRs. Take out a postie-note and write down (shorthand) pertinent SSRs like “Grain=Brush” or “Ground Snow” ect... stick it on some corner of the map.
ALWAYS reread the VCs during the game at least once, maybe twice, do it when your opponent is advancing or something maybe before you start turn 3.

Last edited:

vonTrotta

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Thanks again for the fun ARR. Here’s my standard operating procedure. Together, you’re both responsible, read all the VCs and SSRs. Take out a postie-note and write down (shorthand) pertinent SSRs like “Grain=Brush” or “Ground Snow” ect... stick it on some corner of the map.
ALWAYS reread the VCs during the game at least once, maybe twice, do it when your opponent is advancing or something maybe before you start turn 3.
It's even less forgivable when you consider that literacy is one of my few definite talents.

Reactions: Del

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is one of the more-interesting map configurations.