Sigh...extensions...

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
To save on extension sprawl I've added them to the roundhouse extension.

Should just replace what you have (but you may want to save a backup just in case :D ). It is marked version 0.2

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
They work fine and again we are in your debt...

Hey Reepicheep any chance of storing these gems in the downloads section (at least until the new version of VASL is released ;) )

Fred Ingram

Average Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Back to the almost origginal question:

Why cannot all of the extension be availble on the VASL.ORG site (or is there another clearinghouse area I am not aware of)

I tried synching to a game over the weekend and it would not let me since I was missing the OBA extension (weherever that could be located) :p

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
I believe Rodney was talking about moving to a more Wiki style site where he didn't have to manage uploading all the content himself. That would probably help getting extensions into a single location.

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
USWI001 said:
I tried synching to a game over the weekend and it would not let me since I was missing the OBA extension (weherever that could be located)
Not having an extension shouldn't prevent you synching... just click through the messages that come up and you should be good to go.

ross

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ER extension?

Can someone please post a message here with the ER extension attached? I'm currently embroiled in the ER CG via VASL pbem, and I would like to see what this extension has to offer.

Thanks ahead of time

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Give me a few minutes and I'll post all the extensions that have been sent here in various places in one "sticky" post for easy reference.