Should there be a forum for "Looking for a Game" m

Should there be a "Looking for a Game" forum?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SquadLdr76

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think it'd be great. Just found an opponent who lived in my town I never knew existed. And that's shameful seems how I have TWO other people I can play against and that's because I had to get them interested myself.

WesN

Vicious Coon
Reaction score
First name
Wes
Country
llUnited States
I was just about to ask about this actually. I am looking for a VASL PBEM RB opponent and was wondering where the best place to post it would be.

Wes

Nat Mallet

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I've been giving this one a lot of thought. I think it's an excellent idea, but I'm also against partitionning the Forum subjects too much.

I was also considering a marketplace-type forum, for trading ASL merchandize, or looking for a place to stay during tournaments, etc.

How does a Want-Ads Forum sound? Anything from "looking for a game" to "selling BV 1ed" Ads would go.

Names suggestions would also be appreciated.

Nat

WesN

Vicious Coon
Reaction score
First name
Wes
Country
llUnited States
In my opinion I don't think having too many subjects/topics is a problem. I think you have could have a Game-Wanted topic:

• Opponent Ready to Lose
    You Got Game?
    Cardboard Killing Assistant Needed
as well as a For Sale topic. If you have like 40 topics you have too many, but if you have 8-12 that is just right. It divides everything up just right if that many are necessary.

Wes

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How about "The Depot". Behind the lines location for replacements, new equipment and a place to rest your head....

:)

syfaulk

Reaction score
Voting has slowed down on this, but the majority says yes. So... where's our place to post for a game? :wink:

Anyhow, I've taken about a year off of ASL, am back in headfirst and am rusty. Easy pickins for all you cardboard sharks out there. I wanna play some PTO. PBeM on VASL4/fire table unimportant/ OARs-Ladder-pink slips whatever/ 5-6 postings a week.

C'mon, I'll be your huckleberry. Fling me an email.
( syfaulk@cox.net )

-Scott