Should minorities who were born in America go back to where they came from? America understands it is just Trump at his Trumpiest

Sand Bar Bill

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The US has turned into a shitty country with a shitty president. Just another day of flailing liberals as the panzerblitz continues. This is White America.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If only Herr Drumpf had returned to Germany in order to fight the nazis (or join them more likely) in the 1920s. Probably had bone spurs.

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Trump want the democrate racist haters of America gone. Common sense will prevail over liberal retards.

Sand Bar Bill

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank god we've got one Trump supporter willing to stand up and support the President.

But I know there are other Trump supporters here on GSF who will stand by the President and vote for him again. They are just shy, like geisha girls. 🤭🤭

Oh BTW: Definitely send Obama back to Kenya!!!!

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Thank god we've got one Trump supporter willing to stand up and support the President.

But I know there are other Trump supporters here on GSF who will stand by the President and vote for him again. They are just shy, like geisha girls. 🤭🤭

Oh BTW: Definitely send Obama back to Kenya!!!!
No you are wrong in your assumptions, you lefty marxists types are mentally ill people and fearmongers.

Sand Bar Bill

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No you are wrong in your assumptions, you lefty marxists types are mentally ill people and fearmongers.
I could be shipped back to Canada, which is where I came from. Although it would make America slightly less whiter. It is a difficult decision!

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm sure the Cheyenne, Lakota, Kiowa, Cree, Apache, Sioux, etc, etc would 100% agree with removing immigrants and offspring of immigrants, especially the white ones.
The Comanche had no name so the other tribes gave them one. It means ‘he who is always against me.’

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are a lot of Americans who think that if you criticize America, you're unpatriotic. What BS. Trump plays to this crowd.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
The Comanche had no name so the other tribes gave them one. It means ‘he who is always against me.’
I'm sure you would fit right in! 🤣

I'm sure some of the exonyms of NA tribes were less than complimentary, exonyms often are. Too often exonyms are what we usually know peoples by, (eg the Etruscans, from Latin Tusci or Etrusci, called themselves Rasenna), rather than by their own name (endonym).

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are a lot of Americans who think that if you criticize America, you're unpatriotic. What BS. Trump plays to this crowd.
You know, I am beginning to think that tRUMP is trying to poke enough in order for someone to try and assassinate him. Think about it, who would say the sh*t he says. He is trying to get someone to truly react.

By the time he is done, we are going to be fucked on the world scene. Anyone watch 60 minutes last night? China, and AI -WOW!

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Some commentators suggest his latest outburst is partly to distract from Epstein. There is probably some truth in that, better Spanky control the reason for outrage rather than others decide the reason.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I really liked Rick Wilson's (a former GoPer) description of Spanky as "one pointy white hat short of a Klan rally.".