Shootings at NZ Mosques

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Here are some people from Africa walking towards 'US' soldiers. Funny you can watch these US soldiers get shot up (wounded/defenceless BTW), but why can't I watch the videos from New Zealand?

https://www.cbs17.com/news/international-news/graphic-video-showing-deadly-ambush-of-us-soldiers-in-niger-raises-new-questions/1036307257
Of course. This has EVERYTHING to do with the shooting in New Zealand of 40 completely innocent men, women and children by a right wing nutcase who cites Trump as his inspiration.

Again: pathetic.

PS: Naturally this incident in your story didn't happen because Glorious Leader told you he killed ISIS, remember?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
It's about censorship and cyber infowars. You are one dumb fuckless canuck.

Everything triggers your spastic remarks to Trump. What about that commie twit you call a minister (or whatever), up in canada?

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Aggressive and Imperialist colonization has always met with violent response by the native people. The foreigners have had an easy time abusing the people of the West, until now.

via an Australian Senator who isn't afraid of you and your moon god

Attachments

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
It’s nothing to do with infowars you idiot. It’s about compassion towards the victims and keeping the sick fuck who did this out of the news so that idiots like you don’t sit at home wanking themselves silly while watching it. Why the holy fuck do YOU want to watch it?
It's about censorship and cyber infowars. You are one dumb fuckless canuck.

Everything triggers your spastic remarks to Trump. What about that commie twit you call a minister (or whatever), up in canada?

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are not going to agree on everything, that is OK. I think you are terribly naive to think that we are not in a cyber war right now. We are definitely in the midst of one right now. The push in militaries is in specialization -specialized troops for cyber, special ops, specialized equipment (IE: Littoral ships -smaller, maneuverable, & lethal to challenge the Chinese in the waters around Indonesia, ect.. The days of mass armies fighting are becoming a thing of the past but they are not extinct by a long shot.

As far as Central America -we have made some bad mistakes but not everything was bad but I was not just talking CA/ SA. I meant the whole of the southern hemisphere. People from Africa are flooding out of there for the very same reasons. We did not do this. Are you going to blame us for that or think that maybe there might be some other reasons that is pushing this exodus. If we are so bad, why are they heading towards us and not away from us? Opportunity.. a chance. They do not have either from where they are coming from.
I think we've been in a 'cyber-war' with Russia, China, and others for a loooooooooooooong time. We even spied on our own allies - was that an act of war? Do you think the US had any involvement initiating this? You are familiar with how the CIA involved itself in Russian elections, yes? Who fired the first shot here - or does that not matter?
There's good reason to tone down the anti-Russian rhetoric - cold war can become a hot one, and a hot one with Russia isn't something we should be shouting about.

'Bad mistakes' - is an understatement. We've been screwing around with Latin American countries, to our advantage (profit, security) for a long time also. Just skipping by that isn't a way to understand it. The people at our borders are there, like in Europe, for lots of reasons - and including our own activity. We did contribute to the European problem by our heavy-handed involvement in the ME. Remember what happened in Iraq? Libya? C'mon.

Here's how we begin to stop this stuff. We stand up like adults and say 'I'm responsible for ____. I'm sorry I've damaged you. I want to help us to make things better in the future. What can I do to resolve this with you?' That's the only way we'll end this. More killing will give us more killing. That's no way forward, as satisfying as the idea if killing our way out of this is to many.

Last edited:

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
lol you have so much compassion for victims that you use them as pawns to try and impose tyranny on your own people. When I first heard about this last night, the very second story was about incoming bans on weapons and on memes (because the alleged shooter was an over the top memer).

If you had compassion for them, or your own people, you wouldn't import violent foreigners in. As much as I admire rooftop Koreans, the fact is that they are simply acting in a tribalistic mindset that reflects how isolated they all are.

The day you get rooftop whites is the day that you should probably get on the first boat away from a majority European country.

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
To be fair, he was ambivalent on Trump, likes him a symbol of white power but not as president or leader of men.

Our PM (left wing, someone I’ve never had time for) hit the nail on the head with her speech last night
"And secondly, the strongest possible condemnation of the ideology of the people who did this,"
"You may have chosen us – we utterly reject and condemn you."
That’s how to condemn attacks....
Of course. This has EVERYTHING to do with the shooting in New Zealand of 40 completely innocent men, women and children by a right wing nutcase who cites Trump as his inspiration.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It isn't even an ideology. The idea of not being savagely colonized by barbarians is a primal belief, far stronger than any ideology thought up by a professor, living in comfort.

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
lol you have so much compassion for victims that you use them as pawns to try and impose tyranny on your own people. When I first heard about this last night, the very second story was about incoming bans on weapons and on memes (because the alleged shooter was an over the top memer).

If you had compassion for them, or your own people, you wouldn't import violent foreigners in. As much as I admire rooftop Koreans, the fact is that they are simply acting in a tribalistic mindset that reflects how isolated they all are.

The day you get rooftop whites is the day that you should probably get on the first boat away from a majority European country.
Guy walks in and shoots 40 innocent people, men women and children who never hurt anyone - he blames the victims and calls them violent

Your side is completely sick.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
lol don't colonize the west then. Get out - We don't want you here! Go back to your own countries. We aren't going to lay down for you any more, and your symbols of colonization (mosques or whatever) are not holy to us at all. They are profane monuments to our destruction.

Of course you never said anything for Parkland Springs or any of the other churches when one of your people shoots them up, hypocrite. Fedoras are the worst. Weak degenerates - you can leave too.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's the whole of the west, idiot. The alleged shooter referenced the destruction of Europe, where the capitol cities of England and France have no-go zones. Where tribal violence from the third world plays itself out on the streets. Where barbarians enslave thousands of children with government approval.

Leftists are selfish people - they don't understand someone fighting for a bigger cause than themselves. It's all so insular with them. They can ignore the struggles of the lowly commoner because they are isolated from the world at large.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
It’s nothing to do with infowars you idiot. It’s about compassion towards the victims and keeping the sick fuck who did this out of the news so that idiots like you don’t sit at home wanking themselves silly while watching it. Why the holy fuck do YOU want to watch it?
Didn't say I wanted to watch it...again, your insta-libtard remarks, like a yelping dog, reveal you to be incapable of rational debate. How' that working out for you? That impotent rage can be bad for one's health....

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
I don't condone any attack like that, be it trucks, bombs, long guns, etc. I was a soldier once and would not shoot a wounded enemy. Like those scumbags in Niger did to those troops.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
It's the whole of the west, idiot. The alleged shooter referenced the destruction of Europe, where the capitol cities of England and France have no-go zones. Where tribal violence from the third world plays itself out on the streets. Where barbarians enslave thousands of children with government approval.

Leftists are selfish people - they don't understand someone fighting for a bigger cause than themselves. It's all so insular with them. They can ignore the struggles of the lowly commoner because they are isolated from the world at large.
You should be replaced. You're whole ideology and belief system are a vestigial anachronism that needs to be excised off the face of the planet. -- jim