ASL producers I will never play or buy from again.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
snap crackle pop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is - moving on - sunny side up - your place or mine?

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Paul, I'm an American, with an American attention span. You lost me after 'alt-gr'.
Maybe, though I suspect it's more an age thing. Get your own or some local kids to step you through the process. Kids will get great delight in showing up an old fogey and will be happy with candy or a few dollars as wages.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe, though I suspect it's more an age thing. Get your own or some local kids to step you through the process. Kids will get great delight in showing up an old fogey and will be happy with candy or a few dollars as wages.
When one of my kids laughs at me for fumbling with an app. I say "I taught you how to use a spoon, shut up."

mharviala

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is how the lottery was sold to the voters. "Our schools win too". Yet, we are constantly told the schools are underfunded.
Budgets use the lottery income toward schools, which allows them to divert the previous school budget elsewhere. In short, schools got nothing more for the lottery being introduced.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's because you're not playing the lottery enough. Think of the children!
His child needs special shoes every other month...he is* already thinking about kids... Jeez. (This is a very inside GS joke, so don't take it hard Clubby if you missed it, I am not really jamming you.)

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Good point. This is nothing compared to the brouhahas from the days of yore.....Mila 18 anybody?

Still given recent reactions to SNL satire, can you blame people for being nervous?

Oh, and bye the bye, there is no naughty word filter on the new Forum software so you can call a shit show a shit show....
I would not play it