Shipping from BFP?

Jay White

my sh*t is so tight
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi there,

Last week I put in an order directly from the BFP website. I send a follow-up email asking about shipping methods and tracking and haven’t heard anything back yet (in terms of a “we received your order” email or anything else.)

I’m wondering what the BFP standard is, in terms of communicating orders and shipping and tracking. Should I expect to hear anything at all? Will I get an update when the product ships? Etc

Thanks!

buser333

Reaction score
Hi there,

Last week I put in an order directly from the BFP website. I send a follow-up email asking about shipping methods and tracking and haven’t heard anything back yet (in terms of a “we received your order” email or anything else.)

I’m wondering what the BFP standard is, in terms of communicating orders and shipping and tracking. Should I expect to hear anything at all? Will I get an update when the product ships? Etc

Thanks!
I don't recall if they send notices when items are shipped, but normally they are very good about communicating so I am quite surprised. I imagine one of the guys will see your post here and take care of you.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I sent an email to Sam Tyson. He usually deals with all the shipping and such. -- jim

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi there,

Thanks!
I have never had any problem with BFP, they usually send tracking and order e-mails. I would just check your spam folder and make sure the e-mails aren't being sent there.

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Jay,

I shipped your package out on April 15th. I use stamps.com, and it will automatically send an email to you based on your PayPal email address. I tried to follow up last night, but got this message back from the email server:

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to gogomax49@yahoo.ca because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

It is likely that the shipping message from stamps.com had the same error, but I never see any failure messages from that source.

Your package is happily on its way, and has made it to the international shipping center in Illinois.

Jay White

my sh*t is so tight
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ah, thanks so much, Sam! The problem was that you have an old email address for me. I'll fix that.

I like that everyone can track my package. :) If you want to intercept the package and steal my Onslaught to Orsha v2, kudos - you deserve to keep it. :)