Sharing saved game with opponent

Mgdavey

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was wondering if I start a game, do my setup including Concealment etc, save and send to my opponent, can my opponent see my concealed units? Or do they need to save during a server session?
Thanks.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I was wondering if I start a game, do my setup including Concealment etc, save and send to my opponent, can my opponent see my concealed units? Or do they need to save during a server session?
Thanks.
Under normal circumstances, your opponent will see only concealment counters.

Abnormal circumstances are: you both have the same password, or you set the preference "let opponent un-conceal my units" to yes.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Under normal circumstances, your opponent will see only concealment counters.

Abnormal circumstances are: you both have the same password, or you set the preference "let opponent un-conceal my units" to yes.
Even then he would see only unconcealed units and all concealed units as concealment counters. Of course he could unconceal your units to look at them, but then what's the reason for playing such an individual.

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Even then he would see only unconcealed units and all concealed units as concealment counters. Of course he could unconceal your units to look at them, but then what's the reason for playing such an individual.
Not quite. If you both use the same password then you should be able to see under each other's ? counters. This is useful for team play.