Share your M.E. screenshots here!

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Somehow I miss action shots but I am still amazed how good the game can look.

Last edited:

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The "sun" coming thru that skylight at Thorins Hall is a great "little" addition that gives them the A+ in graphic. :)

Actions shots are hard to get unless you stop before hand and think, "I need to get a shot of this next fight." Usually the action ones I get off-the-cuff are not very good with the screen cluttered with junk obscuring the action. If something was really cool I might try and re-fight the mob for a good pict not caring about taking damage but getting the right angle & moment.

But as you mentioned the game graphics looks great from almost any angle.
View attachment 32264 View attachment 32262
View attachment 32263
View attachment 32260 View attachment 32261

Last edited:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
View attachment 32432

Yea, I bought 4 of these babies... :clown:

What was that guy thinking? :nuts:

Btw- I think that raises your Fate by 5 whole points - Yippee!!!! :rolleyes:
Now that I'm actually crafting stuff for myself I'm starting to understand better the relative value of these things, both raw materials, and the finished products. Check Palantier's mail btw next time you're online. :)

I find the most valuable thing to me right now is Bluebottle petals, mostly because you can't get them yourself other than as a critical success result in farming. Other stuff, at least for my crafting needs as a scholar, you can get by perseverance by searching through urns, or killing mobs of low-value NPCs.

I can still see the value in paying 100s of sp for some items, i.e. reward laziness for crafters who don't want to go out and collect moon letters by camping out at spawn sites in sparse urn sites in Forochel. I can't see myself ever being so desperate to earn sp, though, that I would actively collect them just to sell them in that manner. I'm thinking it must be fellows collecting them with alts who are levelling up and acquiring them, and having the foresight to sell them at auction rather than just ditch them, as I did on the way up.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
******Minor Spoiler pict****

I love the Epic Quest background story-lines the Dev's at Turbine have created...
Lots of depth, involvement and they carry them throughout your journeys from low to high levels.

View attachment 34429

Considering they can each kick my butt alone I think I'll heed his warning and not move at all.

View attachment 34430

ALTHOUGH, I won’t say what it was & spoil it I was at one point yelling at the Developers at an completely unexpected twist they threw in- "HOW THE HE** COULD THEY DO THAT?!" DON'T THEY READ THE BOOKS! ETC. ETC.

My wife finally said, "just let it go already..."