1st Marine Lt. carded
German infantry with MP-44 carded
German NCO uniform set
Afrika Corps uiform set with MP-40 (2)
German Afrika Corps boxed set with K98k
German Rifleman Boxed (very rare)
German Eastern front boxed
German Wehrmacht boxed
German Stalingrad Panzer grenider boxed (Hard to find)
German Machine gunner Boxed
German U-boat commander boxed
German Panzer division officer Boxed
German fallshimjager boxed
German mont Cassno Officer boxed (fallschrimajer)
German Gran sasso boxed (fallschrimjager)
Carded german military police
German fighter Pilot uniform'
German panzer Grenidier boxed

Hasbro (Gijoe)
pacific Marine boxed set (4th division)
Marine machine gunner boxed
Marine canine Unit Boxed
Marine Jungle Raider boxed
Omaha beach Infantry boxed
ponte Du hoc Ranger boxed
Flamethrower figure boxed
Eisenhower Boxed
Patton boxed
Omar Bradley boxed
Devil's brigade

Blue Box toys (All boxed)

sargent Neil Willliams 6th airborne (paratrooper) British
Japanese Special Navel Landing forces (Japanese Marines)
British unit commando (special)

Dragon
edmund seitz Das Reich Division ardennes boxed

Sideshow
schultz boxed

Thanks
Please share your figures as well
any comments on my collection please feel free to ask!!

Thanks again!

:toast: :toast: :toast:

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Jeez PB -- trying to put me to work, huh? I don't have a list (well not yet anyway).

Do you have any of the 21st C vehicles? (My first 1/6th scale vehicle since I resumed collecting again - was a Ultimate Soldier Kettenkrad...

Since I think you said you were into BBI stuff, you might keep an eye on www.etoys.com -- every now and then they have BBI Elite Force stuff on sale. I got my Royal Marine Commando there ahile back (probably over a year ago) - for $14.99. Good looking collection :thumb:

eagle101

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by trauth116
Jeez PB -- trying to put me to work, huh? I don't have a list (well not yet anyway).

Do you have any of the 21st C vehicles? (My first 1/6th scale vehicle since I resumed collecting again - was a Ultimate Soldier Kettenkrad...

Since I think you said you were into BBI stuff, you might keep an eye on www.etoys.com -- every now and then they have BBI Elite Force stuff on sale. I got my Royal Marine Commando there ahile back (probably over a year ago) - for $14.99. Good looking collection :thumb:
Thanks Trauth166 I dispaly them on wooden stands, they look great. I also seperate the Germans from the Americans and Marines from the Japanese. the british and gurkaha are allied, so I keep them with my Americans. Would you like to see some photos of them??

The only vehicle I have is a 1/18tj scale kublewagon.
by the way I'm waiting for my 101st Airborne 506th Pathfinder by 21stcenturytoys. check out my fourm on the 101st 506th pathfinder on this page!!

Thanks Write back soon friend!!:toast: :toast: :toast:

RichardS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by panzerboy

The only vehicle I have is a 1/18tj scale kublewagon.
by the way I'm waiting for my 101st Airborne 506th Pathfinder by 21stcenturytoys. check out my fourm on the 101st 506th pathfinder on this page!!
Panzerboy; have you seen this site? I get a paper catalog from them.

It seems to be a place you would enjoy.

http://www.gijoeelite.com/f_home.asp

Cheers!
:toast:

:horse:

eagle101

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great Photos

Great looking photos. From the photos I can see that you collect Dragon, and BBI. You mainly collect german but you have some Americans in there as well. Great Job

Do you collect Gijoe and Ultimate Soldier??

Thanks for sharing these great photos!!

:toast: :toast: :toast:

trauth116

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I'm going to be 40 soon - I guess technically you can say I 'collected' GI Joes when I was a kid -- my first one was a Marine -- pull the string and it said stuff -all I can remember is 'Hit the Dirt' -being pretty young at the time I thought that was the funniest damn thing -- mainly because I took it literally.

Anyway .. enough of all that ... I got 21st Century stuff when Dragon was only releasing Germans. But (and this is just my opinion) - well the stuff did not interchange too well with Dragon and BBI (I also got a few Sideshow). I have the (first) Schwimmwagen, a Yellow KettenKrad, and a White Scout Car -also the RC Stuart - all by 21st Ventury (I guess I got the raft and Pak 40 too) .. I got a US 37mm AT gun by Hasbro, and a Dragon Kubelwagen.

Germans - only because I really started with Dragon -and that was all they released. I have not taken photos of everything --- I think I got a few more Allied guys - and got some I have never 'put together' yet. I don't have anything against BBI - I like their stuff -and had all of the Allied guys when they first started releasing WWII figures ... but for the past while I have only bought when I felt I had found a real good deal - and I had the money.

I saw the Russian LMG guy on SMP a few weeks back at $30.00 - but could not justify buying it then. Anyway, if Dragon or even BBI would put together some Accesory kits for Allied figures - I would be more than happy to get a few... or -well maybe I got a Sideshow Civil War set in my future -- dunno- never planned it.

trauth116

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Well that is one that I decided that I could not afford right now -- and the fact is that a lot of resellers were charging about $70.00 for Soldat 1 - and couldn't get rid of that figure.

I decided to wait - although I think the gist of the question concerns more about the figure itself -- from what I can tell in the photos - it looks pretty good. Which I also realize isn't the best answer :) ...

So maybe if the prce starts coming down - I might think about getting it ( to be honest though -if I had a spare $70.00 - I would probably go for the BBI mortar guy and the BBI bazooka guy - possibly the radio guy inplace of one of the above - 2 figures being better than 1 in my way of thinking... :cool: