Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
You provide the ammunition. We just shoot the breeze 😅😉
Lol " shoot the breeze " seems to have such potential for a haha. Have to ponder that while the AI takes it's eight minute turn in Civilization. I really should think about getting a computer that was made in the 21st century.

I have even thought about starting a thread asking for advice on what PC will meet my minimal gaming needs. More on that at a later date. Brigadier Bacardi says he can hear Civilization calling!😉😋

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
You provide the ammunition. We just shoot the breeze 😅😉
Brigadier Bacardi chastised me for not complimenting you for your very funny paranomasia!

Lol a shameless plug for a previous Word.

I do like yours even more after pondering it and some time spent with the Brigadier.

I had been thinking along the lines of Wind Change. Perhaps Brigadier Bacardi has some thoughts.🤔

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
Brigadier Bacardi chastised me for not complimenting you for your very funny paranomasia!

Lol a shameless plug for a previous Word.

I do like yours even more after pondering it and some time spent with the Brigadier.

I had been thinking along the lines of Wind Change. Perhaps Brigadier Bacardi has some thoughts.🤔
gusto mucho.
may the winds of change influence your civilisation. Gotta end up better than this one????

merry Christmas wordsmith. Cheers

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Al T. Ruistic is a great ASL opponent and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He'd give you the ASL tournament shirt off his back!

I played him once. The scenario was Tim O'Shenko's Attack. He loves playing as the Brits 🤗

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
The Ruistic look is his preferred SSR where all buildings are wooden. Like Heidi’s grandpa’s house. Heidi has a -2 towards concealment gain.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
The Ruistic look is his preferred SSR where all buildings are wooden. Like Heidi’s grandpa’s house. Heidi has a -2 towards concealment gain.
I see you have played him. I forgot that his wife's name was Heidi. I really am bad with names.😔

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I do get rather immersed in it. A great way to waste a couple hundred hours.
The current Civilization game quit keeping score when it reached the year 2050. You can continue playing it just won't keep score or track of hours played. 163 hours. Lol I could have used that time to start learning Spanish or some other practical enterprise.

Gamers. What can you do with them?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Not wishing to highjick another thread here is a continuation of the sitting on the floor ramblings from the MMP enlarging maps thread.

Today, sitting cross legged at work listened to: Cream; Heavy Cream. Zappa, Mothers, Roxy and Elsewhere .

Upon further reflection I remembered that I had consumed pharmaceuticals, high blood pressure medications!

Lol the days of taking trips around the bay with Timothy are long gone!🤪

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
Not wishing to highjick another thread here is a continuation of the sitting on the floor ramblings from the MMP enlarging maps thread.

Today, sitting cross legged at work listened to: Cream; Heavy Cream. Zappa, Mothers, Roxy and Elsewhere .

Upon further reflection I remembered that I had consumed pharmaceuticals, high blood pressure medications!

Lol the days of taking trips around the bay with Timothy are long gone!🤪
Sitting with the Doc on the Bay? Getting a new prescription for my ailments 😳

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
If this keeps up they are going to change the name of the site to PunSquad Forum.🙄