SF Cellars Manilla

rshurtz

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just to confirm my understanding on SF4.43. Hex 4D78 has no stairwell. Therefore the Japanese unit has no LOS to any of the American units (and vice versa) correct?

rshurtz

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep definitely a challenge for the Americans to go down and clear the rats out with that 1 squad stacking limit.

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
No doubt.

To confirm my own understanding...

What if the US Squad in the road adjacent to the Cellar (cannot make out the hex number) was IN a Trench? Would it be able to see the Japanese Squad?

My understanding is that they still would not be able to see each other, but could Advance into each other's Locations. Is that right?

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Thank you, although I have the errata printed. Was just hoping to clarify that I remembered/understood it correctly.

Just looking for a Yes or No really.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Yep definitely a challenge for the Americans to go down and clear the rats out with that 1 squad stacking limit.
Yep, makes you think of just tossing a DC down there or flaming the building, those cellars are a nightmare.

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Yep, makes you think of just tossing a DC down there or flaming the building, those cellars are a nightmare.
Well, since there's no stairway there, you wouldn't be able just to toss a DC down. You'd have to go down there first and still get shot at. Flaming the building could work though I guess, assuming fire can even spread to Cellars (don't have access to my rules atm).