Seven Days at ASLOk or Two or Three Less Lengthy Events?

ASLOk for seven days or a few shorter events?

• Total voters

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Would you rather attend ASLOk for seven days or a couple or three smaller events in the three or four day range? I was going to say " all things being equal " but decided to leave it wide open.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I have to put this into context of wbitd so I am not sure. Vacation and expenses would be major factors to be considered.

Zakopious

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How about ASLOK & Two Shorter events ?
I did not vote because I am more of a collector than a player.
Also, I am retired and live only 20 miles from the Four Points so travel & lodging expenses are minor for me.

Thunderchief

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I doubt that shorter events would have any or many of the AU + NZ crowd attending.

Having ASLOK as a big (attendance) and long (duration) event is what interests me. It would not be worth travelling halfway around the world just for a few days (unless I win the lottery in a major way very, very soon).

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I doubt that shorter events would have any or many of the AU + NZ crowd attending.

Having ASLOK as a big (attendance) and long (duration) event is what interests me. It would not be worth travelling halfway around the world just for a few days (unless I win the lottery in a major way very, very soon).
Good luck with the lottery!

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Have attended Origins (both LA and Baltimore) three to four day events, attended WBC (in Lancaster) three day event, and a convention
(at Hunt Valley MD, 1993) four day event. Have yet to try ASLOK, and if the goddess of fortune will smile on me just once .........

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
ASLOK for me. Its close and I can just stay and game for a week or so.

Roger

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Sigh. As much as I would like to say ASLOk for seven, and we are speaking hypothetically, expense and time wise I would have to go for two shorter events. ☹