Set DC in SF1

Juzek

Steve Kyle
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Getting ready to play SF1 Race To The River, and the Japanese have 6 DC that can be Set pre-game. Each DC must have an MMC assigned to detonate it. Is there a limit to the number of Set DCs that can be assigned to one MMC, assuming that one unit meets all the criteria of range <=6 and LOS to more than one DC? I know that there can only one bridge detonation attempted per turn, but can an MMC have more than one Set DC assigned to it ?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I don't see any limitations in A23.7-.72. Though, trying to detonate one might be counted as us of a SW, so there'd be a limit as to how many can be attempted to detonate per turn.

Juzek

Steve Kyle
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't see any limitations in A23.7-.72. Though, trying to detonate one might be counted as us of a SW, so there'd be a limit as to how many can be attempted to detonate per turn.
The scenario includes an SSR that on only one Set DC NTC can be attempted in one turn so that limit won't matter for bridge destruction. I just want to use the fewest number of MMC for detonation so more are available for the rest of the defense.