Set DC and Dummy stacks

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hi all:

A23.7. .... A Set DC may be detonated using the 36+ IFT column during any friendly fire phase in a subsequent Player Turn by that Good Order unit (or one of its derivative HS, if a squad which has been Reduced or Deployed), provided it is within six hexes and LOS of the DC (but at least two hexes away), and passes a NTC. A Set DC malfunctions on an IFT DR of 12, but there is a +1 DRM to this DR, for malfunction (only) purposes for each enemy Infantry unit currently in the Location.

From the INdex:

Unit: Any game piece or counter with its own MF/MP allotment and normally capable of movement without being portaged, pushed, or towed. Infantry, Cavalry [but not horses], Dummy stacks, and vehicles (even if Immobilized) are all different types of units.

If in the Set DC location are a concealed unit plus 3 dummy counters, whats the DRM? (+1?)
If in the Set DC location are an unconcealed unit plus 2 dummy counters, whats the DRM? (+2?)
If in the Set DC location are an unconcealed unit plus 7 dummy counters, whats the DRM? (+2?)
If in the Set DC location are 5 dummy counters, whats the DRM? (+1?)

TIA

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
The rule states “infantry unit”, not ”unit”, so the answer should be obvious.

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
The rule states “infantry unit”, not ”unit”, so the answer should be obvious.
Obviously I thank you!!

I didn´t took a look at "infantry" in the index. I took for granted that a ? was infantry