Sengo Big Brother Little Brother

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Here non house mate may express their views about the housemates. Interviews may be held here with the evicted house mates.:D

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The firts housemate has been evicted form the big brother house. We carefully diffused the bombs and moved the chair to the little brother studio. So would you please welcome PSP RULES !!!.
*Crowd cheers and claps*

Hello psp rules, here are your questions:

1. did you like big brother?

2. why did you think you were evicted?

3. who did you hate the most?

4. who did you like the most?

5. Who do you think will be evicted next?

6. who do you think will win?

7. who had the best entrance?

8. anything else?

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
1.No way he did'nt let me have a birthday party and he never punished Becky for MURDERING my rat!!
2.It is because i am different from the rest thy single my out like oranges and apples i h8 them!!!
3.BECKY!! she murdered my RAT
4.My baby RAT (Starts crying) my fondest memory was when we nearly drowned in the pool(bursts out in a violant rage at camera crew)
5.OK OK im'e cool now,Definately Becky!!She MURDERED MY RAT!!!
6.none of them as i plan to blow up the house on the FINAL oops give away my secret plan.Note to self stop donig that!!
7.Me and my Rat(starts crying)we loved each other(bursts out in a violant rage at dermot o leary)
8.i'me ok now,Becky will die mwa ha ha ha(pulls out a gun and shoots dermot o leary) now i will be the interview for BBLB MWA HA HA HA!!

_vampyre_

Reaction score
Personally - I'm glad PSP_RULES is out. He's a Sony fan-boy in my opinion. If you doubt go look at the gamecube and DS threads. You'll need some sort of flame-retardant goggles to read his posts!

And I talked to his RAT before he died and he was only hanging around PSP_RULES because he was gettin a PSP and wanted in on the action.