Sengo, A great place to be!

ClassiK

Reaction score
I usually don't stick around forums that long, especially long enough to rack up 50 posts, but this forum is a nice place to come to and read up on recent PSP/PS3/etc. news. ( Which I have noticed you guys keep up to date very well ) So this is my shout out to Sengo! To all the Admins/Mods/Active members/ and new Kats! Nice work on the community! :D

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
clad you enjoyed it and thanks for the FEEDBACK :p

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I just want to add that Sengo is'nt just a forum to me now but a friendly community i like it here because of this and i will emain on Sengo til i ...............:p

EthanDM

Reaction score
This is my first day and I can tell this is a great community. I play to have a very long and enjoyable stay.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
625Yea sengo is probably the only forum i'll stck wit. I usually leave after 50 or 150

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Psp_Gamer250 said:
625Yea sengo is probably the only forum i'll stck wit. I usually leave after 50 or 150
Same here, i normally get bored with a forum and move on, but i am like addicted to sengo

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
mikesmith165 said:
Same here, i normally get bored with a forum and move on, but i am like addicted to sengo
Lol so am i like i am riding my Mountain Bike outside when i just can't stop thinkng about it so then i go inside and log-on:p

Johno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yeah this site is great, i havn't been on such a great community site since titanic.com