Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To the Play testers who have come on board, Carl and I would like to say thank you; for your positive and constructive feed back. It is very much appreciated. As you play the scenarios I hope they adequately confer the feeling of the on-rushing Japanese tide, and the desperation of the men who had to fight to hold it back, in the struggle to save Burma and India.

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
the one I played was super fun. let us know when and where to find your presentation. looking forward to that for sure

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Museum plans on having 7 presentations done on the campaign of Kohima. They are putting them on Facebook.
i really wish there was an alternative viewing platform. I guess I’ll miss it

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, putting out another call for people willing to play test. We have made some headway with the play testing but could always use some more assistance. Please contact Carl directly if you’re interested and available.

Thanks

Keith

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
The scenario Simon and I spent a day playing at Blackpool last month was an absolute gem. Up amongst the best PTO scenarios I have played.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Kohima museum in Britain
I was excited when I saw that. Another military museum to visit - then I Googled it.................

That's not a museum, that's a room.......................

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Plus, I'm sure a lot of museums started out small.

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
They could build a Kohima museum the size of a football pitch...and it would lose even more money than the one above probably does.

I reckon 1% of the British population have heard of Kohima. And about 1% of the population knows what happened there. I'm guessing at those figures...but then think to myself that it's probably even less.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was excited when I saw that. Another military museum to visit - then I Googled it.................

That's not a museum, that's a room.......................
Limited budget to be sure. Now, now, they're very sensitive about their warehouse.

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oooh, I didn't know this was being worked on. We recently played The Sangshak Redemption scenario, and I thought it was great fun. Looking forward to this.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oooh, I didn't know this was being worked on. We recently played The Sangshak Redemption scenario, and I thought it was great fun. Looking forward to this.
Yes sir. It's a BFP project that Keith Hathaway designed and I am developing. 8 scenarios in the "bank" with double that to go. HASL on hold for now as we do some additional map research, but very much a "live" project.

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just think about this while play testing…………Gurkha Paras

Reactions: PTY