Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Yes sir. It's a BFP project that Keith Hathaway designed and I am developing. 8 scenarios in the "bank" with double that to go. HASL on hold for now as we do some additional map research, but very much a "live" project.
Hey Carl! Sorry, I can't playtest at this time, tied up with the Four Bridges project. But you know where I can help out when it comes time for it. :)

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
The Elephant's Stampede would be the equivalent of the Mine Dogs to the owner. :oops:

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
So if you KIA the Elephant and Rider or Gun, does the CVP only count as one?

As a side note, just finished reading With Pegasus in India: The story of the 153rd Gurkha Para Battalion. Excellent description of the Battalions actions from training to the capture of Rangoon. Written by the Regimental Medical Officer (RMO), and contains excellent maps of the Sangshak and Imphal regions.

Last edited:

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice book on the Brigade. The brigadier should have moved units around the perimeter

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Carl,

I would be willing to Playtest the CG if you have a playtest partner for me.
Hi Randy. I need the HASL map VASLized and then we can rock and roll. I'll keep you in mind for this role once I have it in my hot sweaty little palms :).

Does anyone else feel like pting a PTO CG.....or two?

cwillmer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Carl,

I'd be willing to take a shot at the CG.

Charlie

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Carl,

I'd be willing to take a shot at the CG.

Charlie
Hi Charlie. Getting the map done. Once that is set, you're up. It's still raw, so you will be the first set of testers through the door on the CG.

cwillmer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Charlie. Getting the map done. Once that is set, you're up. It's still raw, so you will be the first set of testers through the door on the CG.
Thanks Carl,

Any rules you can share in the meantime?

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Carl,

Any rules you can share in the meantime?
The final pt draft will be dependent on the final draft of the map, so no sense having you unlearn what you learn. If you still would like a glimpse ahead for concept purposes though, please let me know. I can forward what we have to give you an idea where we are at.

BTW, I have your glass from the Nor'easter in safe storage. I think you left it behind from the annual Saturday night gab fest :).