"Seeing the Elephant" Tourney

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was going to play against KG_Crimson in the 4th round, but his computer died and them no one sent him the game file. I'll PM him again to see if he is still up for game, other wise I will play Kineas.
I have the game file and nobody has requested it or I'd have sent it to them. That holds true for anyone else as well.

Good Hunting.

MR

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well?????

Is anybody still playing the Black Pigs?

Nobody else wants to discuss it?

You've learned all you can learn from me now?

Okay.

If you want to discuss anything else we can do that. Tactics, equipment...anything other than QB's since I know next to nothing about them.

Good Hunting.

MR

JML

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
We'll i haven't heard nothing from my opponent Gen Schmaeter for nearly two months. Have tried to contact him couple of times but haven't heard nothing. Our game had just started.

redbear415

Reaction score
Country
llVenezuela
I have the briefing and the file for round 4 but never received the email of my opponent I would like to know if i still in the tourney

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have the briefing and the file for round 4 but never received the email of my opponent I would like to know if i still in the tourney
I'm not the administrator here but I think we are pretty much on auto pilot from what I've seen of the GS tournament administrator in this tournament at this time.

If you need an opponent and want to finish the game let me know and I'll see if I can find someone to fight this out with you.

Good Hunting.

MR

Bertram

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
redbear415

I believe your opponent is supposed to be Rickie. I've emailed him to see if he's up to the task.

Rickie is looking forward to your battle.

Bert

Last edited:

Rickie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe your opponent is supposed to be Rickie. I've emailed him to see if he's up to the task.

Rickie is looking forward to your battle.

Bert
Is ther a post somewhere saying what side i'm on in the forth round - was thre any breifing material for the round?

Thanks
Rick

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is ther a post somewhere saying what side i'm on in the forth round - was thre any breifing material for the round?

Thanks
Rick
I'll need to know which side you are playing to send you the correct briefing. And what your opponents email address is so I can send him his as well.

Good Hunting.

MR

Rickie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll need to know which side you are playing to send you the correct briefing. And what your opponents email address is so I can send him his as well.

Good Hunting.

MR
LOL, ok, only I dont know what side I'm playing. I see redbear posted below, maybe he can tell you, since he's my opponent.

thanks
Rick

Mad Russian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
my email is redbear415@yahoo.com i write an email to you asking for the games file for the four round
Yes, I understand that. BUT I need to know which side you are playing and who your opponent is. Both sides get a tactical briefing and information sheet that is seperate from the scenario itself.

I answered your email and am waiting for your reply.

Good Hunting.

MR