See you at ASLOK folks !

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Reservations made this morning. If you call the hotel make sure you mention ASLOK or you won't get a room with 2 queen beds.

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
just to let you all know, my flights to ASLOK 2019 are booked!
Me too, it will be my 8th or 9th tournament this year depending on FrF. I hope to do better at ASLOK than last year (my statistics right now is one won game during the full week per year since I started with ASL, so 2030 or so I win Grofaz :) :) )

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Me too, it will be my 8th or 9th tournament this year depending on FrF. I hope to do better at ASLOK than last year (my statistics right now is one won game during the full week per year since I started with ASL, so 2030 or so I win Grofaz :):) )
Magnus that is great. Please make sure you arrive after the World Cup is safely back in World hands. Then you can have all the fun you like.

Ganjulama

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don’t worry I’ll be there to contribute my losing record for the USA and I’m bringing a noob from NC. We are both easy pickings.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
When I move to Germany, am I then a Euro or North America? -- jim

Last edited:

Ganjulama

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll just self identify with the winning side as long as my record does not change the outcome. My home country will be Ginnardland.