Section reorganization

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
You've probably noticed by now that there have been some changes to the setup of the forum. The intent is to bring the players of the modern military wargames (ATF, POA2, DA, TacOps, etc) together in one place while still providing a wargame-specific forum for each. Hopefully, this will increase interest in the section as a whole and help share information that is of interest to everyone.

I would like to point out that as it stands currently, there are no regular sections for POA2 or Decisive Action on the main Wafare HQ webpage. It is possible that they will be added at a later date, but for now support is limited to the forum and the scenario/map archives for these two titles. ATF, of course, does have it's own section.

kbluck

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In general, a good idea, as a lot of general discussion is not specific to any one game.

I would like to suggest having a "Scenario Creation" forum under each individual game forum. These would be intended for technical issues particular to the toolset for that game, since most such issues would be little more than noise for readers not specifically interested in creating scenarios for that exact game. Anything that needs to have its subject line prefaced with a game title would logically go in those forums.

Retaining a general "Scenario Design" forum under the MMS forum for things like OOBs and plot ideas that cross game boundaries is, of course, still a good idea.

Regards,

--- Kevin

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
kbluck said:
I would like to suggest having a "Scenario Creation" forum under each individual game forum. These would be intended for technical issues particular to the toolset for that game, since most such issues would be little more than noise for readers not specifically interested in creating scenarios for that exact game.
Good idea. Done.