Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Joyeux Noel
Boun Natale
Frohe Weihnachten
Feliz Navidad

I apologize for any languages left out, but I only have a standard English keyboard available.
{Sorry, to Eastern European and Russian ASL players, as well as any Asian players}

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
Joyeux Noel
Boun Natale
Frohe Weihnachten
Feliz Navidad

I apologize for any languages left out, but I only have a standard English keyboard available.
{Sorry, to Eastern European and Russian ASL players, as well as any Asian players}
Merry Christmas to you and all your logistics support team (family)

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

This is the so called „Stalingradmadonna“ (i.e. the Madonna of Stalingrad) drawn in coal by a German soldier. The caption reads:

Christmas in the cauldron 1942

Light, Life, Love

It shows what we long for in the darkest hour and what we really should strive for in our lives.

I am deeply grateful that I have been spared such desperate times and that Christmas has always been a joyful occasion together with my family for me.

Hopefully this is the same for you and you can spend the days together with your loved ones.

But let us also think of all those, who are not so fortunate.

I wish all of you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

von Marwitz

aiabx

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Happy and Healthy Holidays to everyone out there! Looking forward to seeing you all in better times!

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Merry Christmas!!! All the best to you and yours. May your days be filled with the best opponents and the most ASL modules! :p

Anyone watching DIE HARD tonight?

Last edited:

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Merry Christmas!!! All the best to you and yours. May your days be filled with the best opponents and the most ASL modules! :p

Anyone watching DIE HARD tonight?

A classic we watch every year. But, Christmas Eve is reserved for, A Christmas Story. (The quest for a trusty BB gun.).

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Merry Christmas to all from the whole gang in Kent.

56 degrees Farenheit, no snow, cooking burgs outside on the grill with Colonel Cuervo. 🤗

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Merry Christmas to all from the whole gang in Kent.

56 degrees Farenheit, no snow, cooking burgs outside on the grill with Colonel Cuervo. 🤗
Very warm here too, temp going up on Christmas Eve. Had to bring in food that was “refrigerated” outside. But, it’s Indiana, we’ll have blizzards here shortly!