SCW1 & SCW2

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you are talking about the 16 map boards from Spanish Civil War 1 and 2, no I don't think they have been made yet. There are 2 vasl boards named SCW1 and SCW2 but this is only 2 boards. Which ones are you talking about?

TJ Fachko

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you are talking about the 16 map boards from Spanish Civil War 1 and 2, no I don't think they have been made yet. There are 2 vasl boards named SCW1 and SCW2 but this is only 2 boards. Which ones are you talking about?
SCW1 & SCW2 from Guerra Civil...I can't find them

John Fedoriw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
How about the extension that was created for Guerra Civil. I try to download the one on the VASL website but it just sends me to a page of gooble-de-gook: 21139

nekengren2

Reaction score
First name
Neal
Country
llUnited States
The original version 1 GC scenarios actually are ok to play. However for VASL...............................

I suggest deleting the VASL extension for Guerra Civil (GC)
5GCbeta02.mdx

This extension is completely unusable by anybody.
The Infantry OOB for GC are woefully incomplete.
Some SW are just wrong.
The Guns and Vehicles for GC are not even available.

I tried to play the GC scenarios with a friend and we basically had to create our own custom counters for everything. The GC maps are available but have issues when applying Transformations.

If I knew who the author was I might consider taking over. But I suspect this was authored about 20 years ago.