Screenshots

HMSWarspite

Reaction score
Country
ll
assuming you aren't tricking us with a torp hit still developing a splash, graphically a miss. Bt near misses can still do damage IIRC. BH?

MoToM

Reaction score
Country
ll
Just to reintroduce myself to the methods of posting pics, here goes.

A beautiful old warhorse sinks below the waves,
as another fine looking lady slips the mortal coil.

My lovely old girl above, Monty, named when we knew little about the species,rescued some years ago from a harsh life of mistreatment, finally left us this winter.
A deeper winter I've never known in my thirty years of life and no amount of Wattage or basking infront of the fire could get her through.
My wife and I missed her so much we got another, Rommel.

Hi all, long time no see.

netjam99

Recruit
Reaction score
Don't forget the little guys....

French Destroyer Drapier in a bit of trouble being straddled by German shore batteries near Zeebruggee, Belgium.

Bullethead

Storm Eagle Studios
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
2nd Cruiser Squadron overstayed their welcome hunting destroyers one night near the Horn Reef minefield channel. Scattering like roaches as the sun came up, they desperately tried to escape the pursuing battlecruisers. The Germans chose to follow Natal and soon she was absording broadsides from all of I.SG at point-blank range. Strangely, she never did blow up but instead sank after 20 minutes of intense pounding, long after her last gun had fallen silent.

Will her sacrifice allow the others to escape? Only time will tell.....

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Downloaded the Jutland demo to give it a shot (those AAR's are mighty enticing :yummy:). I loaded up a scenario (forgot the name) and let the AI go at it as I fiddled with the camera controls before giving my hand at trying the game itself. Here are a few shots (ship names are general forgotten in the pics):