Screenshots

Enforcer

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
Great shot man

SES did a good job regarding the fire, in comparison to this, the fire in Distant Guns looks very static. :yummy:

Bullethead

Storm Eagle Studios
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Beautiful pic :).

I haven't heard anybody mention it yet, so I'll take this opportunity to point at the improved screenshot features of Jultand.

First off, screenshots now go in their own \Jutland\screenshots folder instead of cluttering up the main folder. Second, screenshots taken with the game paused no longer overwrite each other as they did in the RJW. You can now take as many shots at the same time as you want.

And don't forget you can hit SHF-F7 to remove all the interface graphics. This also hides the buttons, though, so you'll need to hit SHF-F7 again to continue playing :).

Bullethead

Storm Eagle Studios
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Very nice again.

Raptor, your close-ups have inspired me to post one of my own. I use this one (in full size, of course), as my wallpaper sometimes.

mbv

Reaction score
Country
ll
Here's a few from the various historical scenarios....

Last edited:

Firestorm

Reaction score
Here is some screen shots from my current campaign. The first four show the carnage brought upon the Wobbily Eight and Dreadnought of the 3rd Battle Squadron by my Battlecruisers + the 4 Königs I added to the Scouting Forces. In the last two screen shots show possible bugs. In one when the Scouting Forces were chasing the 3rd Battle Squadron. The Dreadnought and 3 of the Wobbily Eight went into a small bay and beached themselves. In the last pic it shows the BCF started in the middle of the defensive minefields in the Helgoland Bight when they sighted my Scouting Forces returning to the Jade. Of the 46 ships in the BCF only 5 survived the rest were sunk by mines. Only 3 Queen Elizabeth's and 2 DD's escaped the minefield. Quite a bit of a cheat but now the numbers might almost be even for me as the Germans.

kotori87

Reaction score
The upgraded graphics are really helping people take cool screenshots. I especially like low minimum camera height.

oz_boater

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I love the sinking animations. They give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside :love: and look just like the sinking ships that I'm used to seeing.
I must admit SES's HMS Invincible does look better than that one. She is real (as in physical) though and she did sink nicely. I was very happy with that shot when it came back from the processor.

We are getting better though. This one - for example - http://media.ausbg.org/battles/ausbg_0810_nats/photos/ausbg_0810_nat_057.jpg

Regards

Boater - for the obvious reason that I build boats and sail them into harm's way

BadKarma

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Dreadnaught pretty banged up!
Most impressed had me the scaring at the turret in the 2nd picture.

kotori87

Reaction score
Moltke was forced to choose between hitting a torpedo and hitting the sinking wreck of the Lutzow. She chose the latter.

kotori87

Reaction score
Two more screenshots from The Morning of the Battlecruisers: A turret explosion just begins to erupt from the starboard wing turret of an I-boat

HMSWarspite

Reaction score
Country
ll
The Wobbly 8 have a bad day... I liked the 4 spread of Torps. Hibernia was lucky to only get 1...

Last edited:

Firestorm

Reaction score
Well here are a couple of screenshots from my Scouting Group's encounter with the BCF in the campaign. With my strategy of having the Königs attached to the scouting forces I scored a major victory sinking 24 ships of the BCF including 4 BCs. The Tiger, Princess Royal, Inflexible, and Invincible all blew up in magazine explosions. Although Inflexible was probably going to sink anyway because she was showing heavy damage before serveral shells from the Königs struck her causing the explosion. The rest of the BCF turned and ran but at least I also got quite a bit of damage on the Australia. Of my force only the Von der Tann suffered any major damage when a 13.5 inch shell from the Lion penetrated below the water line causing quite a bit of flooding but flooding was contained and she made it back to the Jade.

I call the first pic Between the eyes with that damage to the turret.