Screenshots

Bullethead

Storm Eagle Studios
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was doing "Jutland at 1548" and one of the 1st hits on Lion took out Q turret without blowing her up. So I've got this fairly historical pic :).

Firestorm

Reaction score
Well here are my last screenshots before I'm away from my computer and at my parents house. These show what I call the Battle of Yarmouth in my current German Campaign. The entire HSF encountered the 3rd BS off Yarmouth. It wasn't pretty for the 3rd BS as the screenshots show. :smoke:

Jackson90

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's a great shot!
This thread makes me think of the great color print from Osprey's "Jutland:1916," called "Deathride of the Battlecruisers." Anybody got any similiar "Deathride" shots?

The situation should be a desperate gamble made by a division/formation to stave off further destruction to others, whilst churning through a hail of shot, shells, and spray - and taking damage for the team! Haven't had any of these myself yet.

Flanker15

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Good shots there Seasalt, one of them highlights that niggle I have with the gun barrels locking to the horizon when the ship sinks. Looks pretty weird.

smithcorp

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Here's a grab from Death of the Pommern - some surviving destroyers make for safety as the surviving Battlecruisers sail implacably on after a brief fright.

Heinz Fischer

CCIP @ Subsim.com
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
12-pounder on Armored Cruiser HMS Donegal:

Sunset for a crippled German cruiser:

January 9th, 1916 - British battle line engages the German High Seas Fleet at night:

A cruiser blows up in the dark:

Heavy night action:

Heinz Fischer

CCIP @ Subsim.com
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Old but nice-looking ships:

Departing Scapa Flow:

Battlecruiser line (with two ships fallen out due to jammed rudders!):

The single plunging hit that doomed Lutzow: