Screenshots??

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
Alright I've got two questions here::hmmm:

First, how can I take a screenshot of a scenerio in either WF or EFII??

Second, does anyone out there have any screen shots of scenerios??

Thanks for your patiences
DJ Pinkham :hog:

KG_Norad

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The screen shot is easy the real question is can you minimize WF/EF so you can work with other programs! Unfortunately I do not know how. If not this process still works.

So when playing and you want to take the screen shot press the Alt and Prtscn keys at the same time, this will take a snap shot of what ever it is you can see on your monitor. Next minimize or save your game and exit WF/EF.

Open paint or the graphic program of your choice and Ctrl-V to past the shot. Save and your all set.

Here is a sample I just did to verify this would work. The quality actually comes out better, but I saved it as a low res jpeg to save space in Photoshop.

Hope this helps:D
Michael

Last edited:

Jason Petho

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Two ways to "exit" out of a CS game while still in play

1. Alt+Tab.. and select the program you wish to go to - so if you had Photoshop/Photopaint/Paint etc open, you should go directly to that program.

2. The button between the Ctrl and Alt on the left hand side of the keyboard. "Window" key? Not sure what it's called, but that triggers the "Start" button giving you access to the bar on the bottom where all your running programs are.

Hope that helps
Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

Scythe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well the Print Screen button should work... just press it and then when you're done with the game exit... and paste the picture onto a word document...

Haven't tried it with CS games specifically but it almost always works... for me the Print Screen button is in the top right of the keyboard. :)

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Also, as a general rule whenever you're taking screen shots, if you're having trouble getting the whole screen you can increase the resolution of your display monitor. For instance change 600 x 800 to 768 x 1024 or better. This is especially good for website screen shots, where you don't want to have to scroll. If you don't have Photoshop, Paint will work. Also Powerpoint or other Office programs, believe it or not. Just "edit/paste".

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
Alright, I want to see some screenshots from you guys. Heres mine to get things started and hopefully more will follow.:D

Sir Richard

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will confirm that your screenshots are effective. Now, how about an AAR to go along with them?

What is happening in this picture?

Sir Richard

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
Sir Richard said:
I will confirm that your screenshots are effective. Now, how about an AAR to go along with them?

What is happening in this picture?

Sir Richard
Actually, right now Im working on an AAR that goes with that picture right now. Im on turn 5 of 12. This is my first AAR so it will take me a while but look for me to start posting them soon.:D

KG_Norad

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is a picture of my Tactical Victory and my Utter Defeat!!! Turn 12 (last turn) One Cold Morning EFII Blitz Expansion. I am the Russians, I have secured the main objective only to be crushed in points. Even though I held the main objective worth 125 pts, at the end I ended up with only 19 pts which you can imagine is a MAJOR DEFEAT! Krink played axis in this one. The Russians were doing well until they liberated several kasks of VODKA:drink: .

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When All Else Fails

OK. Here's mine. Smoke 'em if you gotta, that's my motto. And don't try to tell me none of you hasn't ever dreamed about this button.

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
SoccerDJ said:
Actually, right now Im working on an AAR that goes with that picture right now. Im on turn 5 of 12. This is my first AAR so it will take me a while but look for me to start posting them soon.:D
Its offcial, I've begun to post my very first AAR, so check it out in the AAR fourm. :) I will be posting the turn reports over the next few days.