Screen shots with Windows 8

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm having a problem with taking screenshots with Windows 8. I have tried using the Windows method, FRAPs and another program ( I forget its name but can look it up if it's helpful). What happens is that when I go to make a screenshot the shot ends up being of my browser. Anyone had success with Win 8 screenies? I'm casting a net out in hopes of a solution.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
I'm having a problem with taking screenshots with Windows 8. I have tried using the Windows method, FRAPs and another program ( I forget its name but can look it up if it's helpful). What happens is that when I go to make a screenshot the shot ends up being of my browser. Anyone had success with Win 8 screenies? I'm casting a net out in hopes of a solution.
I had a similar issue when trying to take a screenshot of my 'winning' screen at the end of the game (to show everyone how great I truly am...)

But, anyway, when doing screen shots of the end game results, I had pics of the menu screen...or whatever that screen is at the startup of the game. I immediately gave up since it was broken and needing fixing.

Elvis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hhhmmmmm....that's odd but thanks anyway.

I don't think it's the game because I tried it with Skyrim and had the same result.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
I don't think any software or operating system companies should spend even one minute of programming time on this.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
I use the Windows key next to ctrl and prtscn and it puts shots in my My Pictures folder.
You are correct but I still get the 'menu' screen. i found I had to go and close this screen first, then use the winkey+prtscrn to get it to actually work.