8+1​
8-0​
-​
>11​
6+1​
8+1​
-​
-​

After having a look at this I think it might quicken things up substantially if someone HAS played this before. Knowing the "Platoon Leader" system will help a LOT.

There are so many questions and imponderables - such as the leader table above for the SS - how many sub games one plays etc that I do NOT wish to
make a meal of this. If someone can be kind enough to walk me through this - what it all means- ( via e mail, VASL) that would be MUCH appreciated.

Also if anyone has views on this game I would like to know before I put too much effort to it.

If this needs to be moved somewhere else please do so, I really don't know where to start in this.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Not certain what your question is.
You roll on the All except Map and Finn table for leaders and on the AL column for armour leaders. SS and British use the same table.
The modifiers are different and are contained in The StB rules.

Having checked them, no modifiers seem to apply but u may well have missed something, been a while since I plsyed it.

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I will reword this.

Anyone knowledgeable with Platoon Leader please contact me.

many thanks

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It's Platoon Leader. The rules work, but you have to go through them, line by line, with your opponent to agree on what they say. Often what you think they should say is not what they do say. As long as you are both playing them the same, you will be able to have a decent game. Not neccesarily balanced but then, what is?