Schwerpunkt Vol 6 wording

Skyhawk

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I inherited a large ASL collection last year and have slowly been going over the contents. I recently noticed that Schwerpunkt Vol 6 has some minor water damage but everything is still legible except for the following:
  • the middle of page 22, columns 1 & 2 have a missing chunk from those paragraphs
  • ditto for the corresponding paragraphs on the facing page 23 (so columns 2 & 3 then).
Can anyone please share the missing wording? I'm specifically looking for the wording for the following:
  • page 22, left column, 2nd paragraph, wording after "The rifle company had three platoons composed of one officer..." up to "The Italians had to add a Blackshirt Regiment."
  • page 22, middle column, 2nd paragraph, wording after "2nd Royal Lancers, Gardner's..." up to "Albert Victor's Own Cavalry Frontier Force;"
  • page 23, middle column, wording after "10th Infantry - formed in Iraq in 1941 and fought in North Africa..." up to "19th Infantry"
  • page 23, left column, Summary section, wording from "the Indians for more than just..." up to end of section.
Thanks in advance for any help! PM me if that works better.