Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Flattery will get you nowhere :D
Have I ever mentioned how sharp the Marines full dress uniform looks? ??

Not quite as practical as the Navy dress blues but very nice indeed!! Although the 13 buttons on the dress blues were a challenge when you really needed a head call.???

Dress whites very sharp but not practical if you have dribble di*k.???

Last edited:

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
I always liked large scenarios but it was my understanding that today's players prefer the " tournament " size scenarios. Personally I don't see why you can't have both.
I agree!
I feel that every scenario pack should have a combination of small, medium and large scenarios when the situation allows it.
Every once in a while , I real monster of a scenario is also needed.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Exactly! Bitd you would have everything from Clearing the Breskins Pocket to Puma Prowls. A little something for everybody or for whatever you fancied at a particular time.

There are so many scenarios out today that designers should have the latitude to design what they want without being constrained by what type of scenarios is currently in vogue. Tastes change and the large scenario that is unpopular today could be all the rage in the future.

All of this coming from a guy who never had the slightest interest in designing a scenario. Our attitude was why waste gunnin' time designing when someone else already went to all the trouble for you?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
If she was a " professional " they usually didn't say no, only "hurry up, I've got other customers waiting ". ??

Was at a house of ill repute with a bunch of shipmates and decided to avail myself of the services that were offered. Went in the back with the young lady and I was so shitfaced I couldn't get my shoelaces tied after the transaction was completed. Took forever to get them tied. Rejoined my shipmates who complimented me heartily on my stamina!! Saw no reason to shatter their illusion. ??????

I heard there was one button for each of the original States. I like your explanation better!

Last edited:

R Hooks

Smoke Break brb
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I played a knock off of this battle using one of the gavato- tananbugo maps, we decided the Russians didn't come with enough strength. It could be a fun battle if you put more research into it then we did. Sorry for spelling too lazy in my old age to look it up, or remember it 5 minutes if I do. I did, and I don't.

Actionjick, come on man, no one complimented me unless I took a second girl upstairs.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I played a knock off of this battle using one of the gavato- tananbugo maps, we decided the Russians didn't come with enough strength. It could be a fun battle if you put more research into it then we did. Sorry for spelling too lazy in my old age to look it up, or remember it 5 minutes if I do. I did, and I don't.

Actionjick, come on man, no one complimented me unless I took a second girl upstairs.
Apparently the bar on compliments is pretty low for sailors in general and me in particular. ????