scenarios SP > 108 and starter kit 1-6

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I checked in the VASL site but I cannot find the starter kits scenarios and those numbered 109 and more from Schwerpunkt. Is there anyone that can say me where find them (if already available)?
thanks

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
Don't know if anyone did setups for the SP scenarios but I made and uploaded SK scenario files to the vaslmapcabal yahoo! group in August last year.

Attached below is what is on that site. Let me know if you find a problem. =)

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The six starter kit scenarios are inside of the modules group. The schwerpunkt might be up soon.

Anyone can do the setups and send them to Rodney -- hint hint. When the next version of VASL comes out with all the bells and whistles, the setups will need a complete redo to achieve full functionality.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sp 109-120 Vasl Setups

Here are the setups for SP 109-120. I sent these to Rodney for placement on the VASL.ORG website for greater convenience for all.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
And what about the Out Of the Attic (OOA) ones ?
Haven't found them on vasl site...

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Larry said:
Anyone can do the setups and send them to Rodney -- hint hint. When the next version of VASL comes out with all the bells and whistles, the setups will need a complete redo to achieve full functionality.

Larry, what is the "full functionality" to which you refer? Are there some big changes occurring for VASL? Thanks!

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The counter trolls are redoing all the counters to be crisp and clean. The counters in the current version of VASL allow for ctrl-p to put a pin counter, ctrl-x for CX counter, and automatically put a DM counter on flipping to broken side.

Expect more functionality changes when the current beta goes to standard in addition to the new counters. Rodney told me that to take advantage of the new functions will require all new setups, which implies significant changes. Most of the counters are done and available on the map cabal website. VASL just keeps getting better and better with graphics and functionality leading the way.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Robin -

I did not see the Out of the Attic scenarios up on the vasl.org site either. I will get on that project.

Rodney did post the SoCal ASL Melee Packs recently.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Larry said:
I did not see the Out of the Attic scenarios up on the vasl.org site either. I will get on that project.
You are a cool guy !:cool:

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Larry said:
Here are the setups for SP 109-120. I sent these to Rodney for placement on the VASL.ORG website for greater convenience for all.
Many thanks!
It's a great community!