Scenario packs we could use!

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We gotten scenario packs from the Swedish tournament (Best of Friends 1 & 2) and now from the Italians (ASL Roma).
How about from the Germans, French and British tournaments? Any possibilities?

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
How about from the Germans, French and British tournaments? Any possibilities?
There was a scenario pack from the German tournament (Grenadier) circa a decade ago.

The Provence pack, unveiled and tested at a French tournament a very long time ago is available for download on the MMP website.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Still working on my Phoney War Inaction Pack, just working out the details of the Japanese OB (Well, OK. I've been thinking of possibly starting to work on it). I hope to have a draft copy by the time the COVID disappears.:unsure::rolleyes:

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Actually have the Provence Pack {15+ years now}. Hoping that MMP could be prodded into reprinting the British and Germanones.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Over 20 years ago, I wondered about more scenario pack ideas that MMP might be looking to publish.

Brian Y answered my message with a comment that generally stated, Those ideas are very good. Could you please research and playtest any scenarios (or packs) you wish for us to generate. Thanks for your support.

I understood that the MMP owners had "Day Jobs" and really understood that if you wished to see something published by MMP, please do you home work and submit to us everything you have done for this item.

So I decided to help with some projects and helped to see them to get published.

I will step off the soapbox now.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
if you wished to see something published by MMP, please do you home work and submit to us everything you have done for this item.

About 1997-98 i was frustrated the way Finns were depicted in ASL. Now I have myself and couple of others to blame for the way they are.

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd like to see an Operation Torch Action Pak 12-16 scenarios, Vichy, USA, German would cover the early American army in North Africa not something that receives a lot of attention but would be a tribute to our modern soldiers who spent time in the deserts as well....

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd like to see an Operation Torch Action Pak 12-16 scenarios, Vichy, USA, German would cover the early American army in North Africa not something that receives a lot of attention but would be a tribute to our modern soldiers who spent time in the deserts as well....
I like that idea. An interesting Operation.