Scenario Pack List

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is it documented anywhere what packs go with each other? I have been looking at the site and it seems there are tons of them, but it’s confusing to know which might go together. I am mainly looking for a sequence if it exists.
Thanks in advance.

Your best bet if you see something that interests you is to ask before you buy. Most of the time the later the version the better, better maps better counters which are usually the differences from earlier versions, but it isn't always the case in my opinion and there are a few it is probably best to get the earlier versions.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I own a crap load of CH stuff, mostly 2nd and 3rd and a few 4th generation stuff. Right now CH is in its 5th through 7th generations of stuff with a few new things tossed in.

Things I Hate:
Constantly regurgitation of previous products over and over again
Overpriced stuff
Jerks who bash my friends
Satan

Allis Chalmers

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
The best place is on the CH site. D.M. will be all negative views about almost everything CH. So, go to the CH site then at the bottom left click on the symbol inside the CH square. This takes you to the forum area. Lots of stuff to look at here. At the bottom of the page click on the "Battlefield Lens" link. This tells you about all the scenario packs for sale and what links with what if at all.
Hello,
I was not able to find the right page where is located the mentioned forum.
Could you please be agreeable to share the web link?

Thank you!