Scenario names I'd like to see

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
These are all copywrite by me, never used to the best of my knowledge and from some research I did long ago in a distant time, forgotten in the hours of madness and beyond any sense of what it was trying to achieve though the mist was fading, the day was breaking and none were left to see, but we some how logged them in a file, buried deep and tucked away in case you use and steal them with out the asking.

We Are Going To Die
Only Death Awaits
Your War is Over
First Of Many
Blackened And Burned
Death Machines
Fight Till Death
Shot to Pieces
Burning Fields
Death Slopes
Slopes of Death
They Cheered Before they Died
Blood Stained Earth
Decimated
Mud And Blood
Onto the Front
Merciless Onslaught
Hammered Apart
Wrenched From Below
First To Die
At the Waters Edge
10,000 More To Go
Savagae Determination (Smolensk)
The Shield of Moscow
Savagae Attack
Smoked and Fried
Bloodthirsty Guttersnipes
Fields of Slaughter
Pillage and Devastation
Carnage and Ruin
Bottomless Pit of Degradation
Diabolic Emblem Flaming
Brutal Violence
Spectre Expanding
Darkest Days
First Snows of Winter
Autumns Rains
Doomed to Failure
Sandkastenspiel ('child's play')
Barbarossa
March To Death
Circle of Steel
Hold or Die
The Blue Hankerchief
Harvest of Blood
Autumn Mud
A Sudden End
Terrible Destruction
Had To Be Sacrificed
Ruthlessly
Continuous Disorganized Mass
So Goes One After Another
(Feb 12, 1944, Korsun Pocket)
Getting Fidgety (Feb 15, 1944, Walloons and Germania Regiment, near Khilki)
Jump Off (16 February 2300, Task Force B (112th ID), 72nd ID, SS PzDiv.Wiking from Khilki-Komarovka across the line Dzhurzhentsy-Hil 239 to Lisyanka; 57th and 88th ID cover flanks / rear.)
"Compass number 22"
Password "Freedom" [Freiheit]
The Breakout
(16 Feb 1944, 2300 Hours, 105th Grenadier Regiment, 72nd Division, with the Commander of the XLII Corps)
Silently And With Bayonets Fixed
Day Was Dawning
(17 Feb 1944, 0600 Hours, and 0700 to 1000 72nd ID attempted to co-ordinate attacks southwest, did not succeed. All AFV lost (only a few left).
Hill 239 (Heavy Snow falling, stragglers from Task Force B and the Viking PzD.
No Regiments, No Battalions
The Inside View
(The Pocket West of Cherkassy)
"Force Palten" (south of Granz, Spielfeld, bridge across the Mura (5 April 1941), page 72/73 of 2688.pdf (
The Melniki Surprise (During the same night the regiments of the 255th Division occupied the other roads forming a triangle northeast of Maloryta. The enemy was trapped in the forest within this road triangle. The artillery of the 267th Division was then moved up and committed in support. On the evening of 25 June the enemy broke out toward Melniki, launched a surprise attack on two batteries of the 267th Division which had come up into the forest without proper security precautions~ and wiped out most of the gun crews.)
Energetic Counterattacks
Ferocious Attacks
Repulsed
Intense Struggle
Dismember and Liquidate
Unit by Unit
Continuous Attacks
A Drunken Human Mas
s (At 0300 hours on 17 February, in the Khil’ki and Komarovka sector
Encircled And Defeated
Fleeing In Panic
Prove His Worth.
Marker 232
Struggle For Strong Points.
Complete the Penatration
Heavy Resistance
Escape From Encirclement
Heroic Death
(Jan 27 44, attacking towards Zvenigorodka Lieutenant-General of Tank Forces Shtebnev (commander of the 1st Ukrainian Front's armored forces), suffered a heroic death with several officers of his operational group, which as moving forward behind the combat formations of General (5th Mech Corps Major-General Savel'ev's detachment)
tankists (Jan 28 44)
Fresh Shattering Blow (Feb 44)
Blood & Smoke (Borodino/Mohzaisk 41)
Rivers of Mud
Fanatical Resistance
(Kiev, Aug/Sept. 41)
Ceaseless Carnage
Catastrophic Direction
One-Sided Outcome
Personal Triumph
The Annihilation Battle
Forelorn Hopes
Outright Victory
Calamity
Inevitable Crisis

9/5/2014...DGL...

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
These are all copywrite by me, never used to the best of my knowledge and from some research I did long ago in a distant time, forgotten in the hours of madness and beyond any sense of what it was trying to achieve though the mist was fading, the day was breaking and none were left to see, but we some how logged them in a file, buried deep and tucked away in case you use and steal them with out the asking.
Titles in general can't be copyrighted: http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/questions-and-quandaries/copyrights/can-you-copyright-a-title. Things that are titles (e.g. "Advanced Squad Leader") and need to be protected are generally trademarked.

MMP website said:
Advanced Squad Leader, Squad Leader, and Panzerblitz are trademarks of Avalon Hill Games, Inc., and are used with permission from Avalon Hill Games, Inc., a Hasbro affiliate. All rights reserved.
JR

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
My Left has been Righted, blighmy, argh, and ya wole her general