Scenario editor tech help

ironbar

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm trying to get my feet wet with the Scenario Editor, unfortunately on my Vista running machine I get the blanked map when I scroll. In the main program this was aliveated by the "alternate scrolling," option (as described in, "Default scrolling issue: DirectX 10 disables the default scrolling features in most games. In these cases, use the "Alternative Scrolling" setting instead."

Is there an alternative scrolling setting in the scenario editor? I can't seem to find it. By the way I'm working with Campaign Atlanta.

Thanks,

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Ironbar - what version of Atlanta are you using? (On the menu look under 'Help' -> then 'About').

It should work the same way in both the scenario editor as it does in the game, however before you go any further, the first question I think the Support at HPS would ask would be to ensure you are running the most current patch for Atlanta.

If you are running the most current patch, probably the most effective way to resolve this would be to contact: Support at HPSSims dot com (which would be Rahamy from these boards).

Last edited: