Scenario Designers Handbook

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks good, how does one get a complimentary copy?
I think for about $50:)...... or if you are in a tournament where one is a gift from the author-- there were books at the Austin and Oklahoma City tournaments last year!

Don't worry about complimentary gifts.... the scenario design books--both of them-- are worth their price! Your wife might give you a complementary gift if you take her out to dinner at a nice place!!

Best regards,:salute:
John

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Looks good, how does one get a complimentary copy?
Send me an email and tell me why you're interested in the book. If you only need one or two bits of info, I can send you a sample chapter in pdf form, and then you don't need to spend the cash on the whole thing. If you're interested in the entire book, I can send you the pdf and you can judge for yourself if it is worth your hobby dollars - if you're anything like me, those dollars are few and far between.

If you run a website or publish a magazine, I'd be more inclined to send a complimentary copy; I've also sent comp. compies to tournaments to give as door prizes.

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dorosh's book is well worth the $$. Fork it on over already. :smoke:

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Mike,

Has anyone from the Austin Tournament got in touch with you yet?

Tried to send a PM, but your mail is full.
I am pretty sure Rick will not forget this year.... it is a great prize if you can get it!

Best Regards,:salute:
John