Scenario Catalogue

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

I am on holiday. Normal service will be resumed in a couple of weeks time.

All the best,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

Please find below a link to an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. This is a Work in Progress and I shall be updating the catalogue every week (probably Sunday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 16 November 2014 The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to everyone for their comments and help.

The latest catalogue is now available from the link below.

The link will take you directly to the file in the BT Cloud and it is free from adverts, strange behaviour, flashing lights, and other annoying things that you sometimes get with download sites.

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

The catalogue now contains download links to all the published Legacy Project Volumes.

The download links will take you directly to the Legacy Project Volume on Google Drive and, like the BT Cloud, it should be free from adverts, flashing lights and confusing download links.

Instructions for downloading the file are given in the catalogue and, in theory at least, should relatively painless.

If anyone has any problems, please let me know.

Legacy Project Vol XLII is now available from the download area

The final catalogue, still sometime in the future, will consist of multiple pages together with a statistical analysis of the database. The final form as I envisage it now is not set in stone and if anyone has any suggestions for what they would like to see then please let me know. I am happy to entertain any ideas for improvement.

Also available now (from the link below) is a small spreadsheet that will calculate how much supply a unit will receive on any TOAW battlefield and will calculate the recovery time (number of turns) required to bring a 33/1 unit back to full supply under varying conditions. It is handy for players, scenario designers, and anyone modding old scenarios since it will help work out the perennial logistics problem. It is quite simple to operate but if anyone has any questions I will, of course, clarify any confusion.

The supply spreadsheet is also on the BT Cloud and is available from the link below.

All comments welcome.

TOAW III Scenario Catalogue 16112014

Supply Calculator

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

Please find below a link to an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. This is a Work in Progress and I shall be updating the catalogue every week (probably Sunday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 30 November 2014 The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to everyone for their comments and help.

The link will take you directly to the file in the BT Cloud and it is free from adverts, strange behaviour, flashing lights, and other annoying things that you sometimes get with download sites.

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

The catalogue now contains download links to all the published Legacy Project Volumes.

The download links will take you directly to the Legacy Project Volume on Google Drive and, like the BT Cloud, it should be free from adverts, flashing lights and confusing download links.

Instructions for downloading the file are given in the catalogue and, in theory at least, should relatively painless.

The final catalogue, still sometime in the future, will consist of multiple pages together with a statistical analysis of the database. The final form as I envisage it now is not set in stone and if anyone has any suggestions for what they would like to see then please let me know. I am happy to entertain any ideas for improvement.

Also available now (from the link below) is a small spreadsheet that will calculate how much supply a unit will receive on any TOAW battlefield and will calculate the recovery time (number of turns) required to bring a 33/1 unit back to full supply under varying conditions. It is handy for players, scenario designers, and anyone modding old scenarios since it will help work out the perennial logistics problem. It is quite simple to operate but if anyone has any questions I will, of course, clarify any confusion.

The supply spreadsheet is also on the BT Cloud and is available from the link below.

All comments welcome.

TOAW III Scenario Catalogue 30112014

Supply Calculator

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Thanks for comments. It's always nice to feel appreciated.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

Please find below a link to an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. This is a Work in Progress and I shall be updating the catalogue fortnightly (probably on a Sunday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 22 February 2015 The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to everyone for their comments and help.

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

The catalogue now contains download links to all the published Legacy Project Volumes although they are all still available from the download section here.

All comments welcome.

TOAW III Scenario Catalogue 22022015

Supply Calculator

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Sorry chaps. No new version of the scenario catalogue this week. Busy, busy, busy....

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

Please find below a link to an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. This is a Work in Progress and I shall be updating the catalogue fortnightly (probably on a Sunday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 29 March 2015 The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to everyone for their comments and help.

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

The catalogue now contains download links to all the published Legacy Project Volumes although they are all still available from the download section here.

All comments welcome.

TOAW III Scenario Catalogue 29032015

Supply Calculator

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
just a quick note to say that I have not forgotten the catalogue. It's just that, at the moment, the catalogue is not changing in any significant way while I search out and list those scenarios known to be missing.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

Update: 14 July 2015 The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to everyone for their comments and help.

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

All comments welcome.

TOAW III Scenario Catalogue 14072015

Supply Calculator

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

Update: 30 August 2015 The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to everyone for their comments and help.

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

Please note that work on the catalogue will be severely restricted until about April next year. I shall attempt to keep the catalogue up-to-date with the latest scenarios but there will no regular update schedule.

All comments welcome.

TOAW III Scenario Catalogue 30082015

Supply Calculator

Best wishes,
Steve