Scenario Catalogue

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Re: TOAW III Scenario Catalogue

Hmmm. I downloaded both. Opened the zip files and... they were both empty.
Double Hmmm....

Will Check just in case something has gone wrong. Thanks for letting me know.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Bob,

I have just downloaded both and they are fine. Admittedly that does not help.

Is anyone else having a problem?

Best wishes,
Steve

Goliath

Reaction score
Country
llSweden

It worked fine for me. Double-checked just now - still works.
Martin

Bob Cross

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Well, must be some sort of compatibility issue. I can see the archive file is about 399KB, but when I try to extract the spreadsheet zip from it, it's 0KB and empty.

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Blimey, this forum is running like treacle....

Bob,

Try this:

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

BT cloud has been recently updated. The above method was how it used to work but now they have the option of clink link and click download. This new method of downloading wraps up everything in a archive file and if I read your post correctly that's the route that is giving you problems. Not sure why that should be though. I have tried both methods and they both work for me.

If you are still having trouble try downloading this. It is a pdf that has not been zipped.

Bus Time table

Let me know how you get on.

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Confounded technology! Why can't you whippersnappers send this stuff out by carrier pigeon?
Who are you calling a whippersnappper? I pick up my pension in three years time!

And my carrier pigeons keep getting shot down by the blasted Hun!

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

Please find attached an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. This is a Work in Progress and I shall be updating the catalogue every week (probably Sunday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 2 February 2014: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to everyone for their comments and help.

The latest catalogue is now available from the link below.

The link will take you directly to the file in the BT Cloud and it is free from adverts, strange behaviour, flashing lights, and other annoying things that you sometimes get with download sites.

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

The final catalogue, still sometime in the future, will consist of multiple pages together with a statistical analysis of the database. The final form as I envisage it now is not set in stone and if anyone has any suggestions for what they would like to see then please let me know. I am happy to entertain any ideas for improvement.

This will be the last of the Legacy Project Volumes ... ish. All scenarios are now listed (at least the ones that are publicly available) but if I come across any more old scenarios I shall be building a new volume. The Wargamer Games Depot is still broken however and so I cannot retrieve any of the files in there. If anyone spots something missing please let me know.

Also available now (from the link below) is a small spreadsheet that will calculate how much supply a unit will receive on any TOAW battlefield and will calculate the recovery time (number of turns) required to bring a 33/1 unit back to full supply under varying conditions. It is handy for players, scenario designers, and anyone modding old scenarios since it will help work out the perennial logistics problem. It is quite simple to operate but if anyone has any questions I will, of course, clarify any confusion.

The supply spreadsheet is also on the BT Cloud and is available from the link below.

All comments welcome.

TOAW III Scenario Catalogue 02022014

Supply Calculator

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

Please find below a link to an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. This is a Work in Progress and I shall be updating the catalogue every week (probably Sunday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 30 March 2014: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to everyone for their comments and help.

An influx of 300+ new/old scenarios (many thanks to Tom Schmit for these) has crossed my desk this week and they will take some time to sort though. There are many scenarios from the currently broken Games Depot and will go a long way to alleviate the heartache of having them lost forever. In the meantime ...

Legacy Project Volume XXX is now available in the download section.

The link will take you directly to the file in the BT Cloud and it is free from adverts, strange behaviour, flashing lights, and other annoying things that you sometimes get with download sites.

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

The final catalogue, still sometime in the future, will consist of multiple pages together with a statistical analysis of the database. The final form as I envisage it now is not set in stone and if anyone has any suggestions for what they would like to see then please let me know. I am happy to entertain any ideas for improvement.

Also available now (from the link below) is a small spreadsheet that will calculate how much supply a unit will receive on any TOAW battlefield and will calculate the recovery time (number of turns) required to bring a 33/1 unit back to full supply under varying conditions. It is handy for players, scenario designers, and anyone modding old scenarios since it will help work out the perennial logistics problem. It is quite simple to operate but if anyone has any questions I will, of course, clarify any confusion.

The supply spreadsheet is also on the BT Cloud and is available from the link below.

All comments welcome.

TOAW III Scenario Catalogue 30032014

Supply Calculator

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Someone went to the trouble of creating it. Not a scenario to play if you are looking for something with deep strategy. :)

Best wishes,
Steve

Telumar

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Just want to metion that my scenarios Anzio 1944 @2 km, Anzio 1944 Allied PO and Nijmegen 1944 are not only available from my website/wordpress blog, but also from Rugged Defense.

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Stefan,

Thanks, I shall change those entries. Several scenarios ar available from multiple sources so I may need to add an alternative source column. Eventually, I hope to add links to all the scenarios that have them. So much left to do. :cry:

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

Please find below a link to an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. This is a Work in Progress and I shall be updating the catalogue every week (probably Sunday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 6 July 2014: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to everyone for their comments and help.

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

The catalogue now contains download links to all the published Legacy Project Volumes.

The download links will take you directly to the Legacy Project Volume on Google Drive and, like the BT Cloud, it should be free from adverts, flashing lights and confusing download links.

Instructions for downloading the file are given in the catalogue and, in theory at least, should relatively painless.

If anyone has any problems, please let me know.

Legacy Project Volume XXXVII is now available from the Gamesquad download section or the Google Drive cloud via the link in the catalogue.

All comments welcome.

TOAW III Scenario Catalogue 06072014

Supply Calculator

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

Update: 20 July 2014: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to everyone for their comments and help.

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

The catalogue now contains download links to all the published Legacy Project Volumes.

The download links will take you directly to the Legacy Project Volume on Google Drive and, like the BT Cloud, it should be free from adverts, flashing lights and confusing download links.

Instructions for downloading the file are given in the catalogue and, in theory at least, should relatively painless.

All comments welcome.

TOAW III Scenario Catalogue 20072014

Supply Calculator

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Thanks Martin. I don't think this project will ever be completed though I shall keep struggling on... :)

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

Update: 10 August 2014: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to everyone for their comments and help.

1. Click on Link
2. Click on File
3. Click on Download

All comments welcome.

TOAW III Scenario Catalogue 10082014

Supply Calculator

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited: