Scenario Catalogue

Bob Cross

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: TOAW III Scenario Catalogue

Great Job, Steve. I look forward to seeing this finished. I can probably scrounge up a scenario or two that you don't have on there, too.

One note: First thing I did was sort by author (naturally), so I spotted that you've got Piero Falotti's name spelled "Peiro" a few times.

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Thanks Bob,

My spelling is a lot better than my typing. I shall correct the error. Scenarios are still being added to the catalogue and I have another 200 - 250 to add. I am (sort of) doing them in alphabetical order and I am currently on the Ms. If you spot any missing down to M I would very much like to get hold of copy.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Unable to edit the first post so until further notice all the weekly updates will be tagged onto the end of the thread.

Please find attached an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. Well... not exactly all since this is work in progress. I shall be updating the catalogue every week (Saturday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 15 September 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest version of the catalogue now ready for download

The final catalogue, still sometime in the future, will consist of multiple pages together with a statistical analysis of the database. The final form as I envisage it now is not set in stone and if anyone has any suggestions for what they would like to see then please let me know. I am happy to entertain any ideas for improvement.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Apparently the editing of old posts is no longer possible so all the weekly updates will be tagged onto the end of the thread.

Please find attached an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. Well... not exactly all since this is work in progress. I shall be updating the catalogue every week (Saturday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 22 September 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest version of the catalogue now ready for download and Volume XV of the Legacy Project is now available in the downloads section.

The final catalogue, still sometime in the future, will consist of multiple pages together with a statistical analysis of the database. The final form as I envisage it now is not set in stone and if anyone has any suggestions for what they would like to see then please let me know. I am happy to entertain any ideas for improvement.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

@ CapitanPiluso, thanks.

@ Everyone, I am moving house rather unexpectedly. So updates are suspended for a few weeks. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Apparently the editing of old posts is no longer possible so all the weekly updates will be tagged onto the end of the thread.

Please find attached an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. Well... not exactly all since this is work in progress. I shall be updating the catalogue every week (Friday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 19 October 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest version of the catalogue now ready for download and Volume XVI of the Legacy Project is now available in the downloads section.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Please find attached an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. Well... not exactly all since this is work in progress. I shall be updating the catalogue every week (Friday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 26 October 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest version of the catalogue now ready for download.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Argh...

No time - usual stuff. Latest cat but no new legacy proj.

All the best,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Weekly updates will be tagged onto the end of the thread.

Update: 10 November 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest version of the catalogue now ready for download and Legacy Project Volume XVII is available in the download area.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Weekly updates will be tagged onto the end of the thread.

Update: 16 November 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest version of the catalogue now ready for download and Legacy Project Volume XVIII is available in the download area.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Unfortunatey, I have lost my flash drive. I have backup of course but it means I have lost last weeks work and it will have to be recreated. So... no catalogue update this week. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
Steve

ogar

Reaction score

Sorry to hear of this aggravation, but at least it was _only_ a week's worth of work. One more time, thank you for your dedicated work on this and the legacy project.

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Update: 8 February 2013 The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest Catalogue is in the doobly doo.

This wil be the last update for a couple of weeks. I am suffering from TOAW burnout and require a rest to recharge my batteries. Fear not though, I shall be back!

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Update: 6 April 2013 The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest Catalogue is in the doobly doo.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

Pewpewchewchew

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Thank you for your efforts in making this Catalogue.

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

You are most welcome. Feel free to check out the Legacy Project volumes in the download section. Be warned, however, they are all very old scenarios and will require work to get them to play well in TOAW III. How much work depends on the scenario in question. Some are five minute jobs, some will take much longer.

My advice to all new players is to become familiar with the editor as soon as possible.

Have fun!

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Update: 13 April 2013 The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest Catalogue is in the doobly doo. Legacy Project Volume XXV is now available in the download area.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Update: 20 April 2013 The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest catalogue is in the doolydoo.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve