Scenario Catalogue

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
TOAW III Scenario Catalogue

Guys,

Please find attached an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. Well... not exactly all since this is work in progress. I shall be updating the catalogue every week (Saturday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 18 August 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for the feedback.

Latest version of the catalogue now ready for download and Volume XII of the Legacy Project is now available in the download section. Thankfully, I am now over the flu.

The final catalogue, still sometime in the future, will consist of multiple pages together with a statistical analysis of the database. The final form as I envisage it now is not set in stone and if anyone has any suggestions for what they would like to see then please let me know. I am happy to entertain any ideas for improvement.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

ogar

Reaction score
Steve,

Thanks very much for putting this together. I hope you're able to keep up with the changes - lot of scenarios in play-test right now. At any rate I hope you're not overwhelmed in keeping this close to current. Much much appreciated.

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Ogar,

This has been a on-off project for some time now. The point of commiting myself to updating the catalogue weekly is to force myself to complete it. Progress will be made! Thanks for your comments.

Best wishes,
Steve

will5869

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steve,
I would really like to have some of the scenario's you have you if you don't mind sending them to me. There are the following
1939 - Italia Invades Yugoslavia
Balkans 1941
Berlin Crisis 1961
Braunschweig
Ethiopia 1935
Fall Grau 1943
France 42

Thanks

Will

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
will5869,

Sent. Don't forget to edit your email address...

Best wishes,
Steve

Oh and I just noticed Ethiopia 1935 really is Ethiopia 1935. The typo was with the name of the zip file. Oh, well..

Last edited:

will5869

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks steve for the the scenario's and the edit tip.

Telumar

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Great! Thanks for your effort!

Just want to add that there are newer versions of my scenarios 'Anzio 1944 @2 km' and 'Nijmegen 1944'. They both are now version 1.1. And i have a new one out, Anzio 1944 Allied PO, version 1.0. These should be up at RD soon (i sent a Mail to Francois some days ago). Or you can find them at http://thetoawbeachhead.wordpress.com/.

Have you "logged" the complete RD "catalogue"? I ask, because i'm missing Florina 41 by Eugen Pinak (WWII - Balkan Theater). One of the smallest TOAW scenarios.

Last edited:

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Ooo Stefan,

Trying to sneak a couple passed me eh?

You had me scratching my head over that but I think I know how I managed to miss them. Thanks for letting me know.

By the way, with Anzio 1944 Allied PO I get a "wrong equipment file" message. Easy enough to correct but I thought you might like to know.

I have attached Florina 41.zip below.

Best wishes,
Steve

PS: "Logged" is one of my super-secret codes. I could tell you what it means but then I would have to kill you.

Last edited:

Telumar

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
By the way, with Anzio 1944 Allied PO I get a "wrong equipment file" message. Easy enough to correct but I thought you might like to know.
Thank you very much. Will test and update the download file..

Thanks for Florina btw.

Trying to sneak a couple passed me eh?

You had me scratching my head over that but I think I know how I managed to miss them. Thanks for letting me know.
I know, i updated the versions on the blog, but not at RD.

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Stefan,

The thing is - I check your site regularly. Getting old, you know...

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Scmindrick,

Well, it might be good stuff when it is up-to-date. There's a way to go yet.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Guys,

The first post in this thread always contains the latest version of the catalogue.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll
Re: TOAW III Scenario Catalogue

Guys,

Please find attached an Excel spreadsheet detailing all the scenarios available for TOAW III. Well... not exactly all since this is work in progress. I shall be updating the catalogue every week (Saturday) as entries are completed and scenarios added.

Update: 26 August 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for the feedback.

The final catalogue, still sometime in the future, will consist of multiple pages together with a statistical analysis of the database. The final form as I envisage it now is not set in stone and if anyone has any suggestions for what they would like to see then please let me know. I am happy to entertain any ideas for improvement.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve
For some reason, I do not seem to be able to edit the first post. So the new update will go here... ok... something screwy going on...

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Still unable to edit the first post so until further notice all the weekly updates will be tagged onto the end of the thread.

Update: 1 September 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest version of the catalogue now ready for download and Volume XIII of the Legacy Project is now available in the download section.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve

Goliath

Reaction score
Country
llSweden

Steve,

This is an awesome undertaking, especially in combination with the Legacy Project. Keep it up!

Cheers,
Martin

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Steve,

This is an awesome undertaking, especially in combination with the Legacy Project. Keep it up!

Cheers,
Martin
Martin,

Thanks for the encouragement. I am glad someone is enjoying it. You know, when I started this project I had no idea that any one else would find it either useful or interesting.

Best wishes,
Steve

shunwick

Reaction score
Country
ll

Guys,

Unable to edit the first post so until further notice all the weekly updates will be tagged onto the end of the thread.

Update: 8 September 2012: The catalogue will include all TOAW I, TOAW II, WOTY, and ACOW and TOAW III scenarios. My thanks to JapLance for providing his collection of converted TOAW I and WOTY scenarios and to everyone for their comments and help.

Latest version of the catalogue now ready for download and Volume XIV of the Legacy Project is now available in the download section.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Steve