Scenario card margins

Seldrim

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
First off, love Into The Rubble. Haven't played any of the scenarios yet, but just looking at the maps and the overlays... Wonderful! :thumup: Can't wait to get to play on them!

Living in Sweden it's not fun trying to come up with plastic sheet protectors in Letter size so I choose to trim scenario cards to fit an A4 sheet protector. A 3mm (0.12 inches) shave off both the left and theright side does the trick nicely.

Now taking 3mm off the sides of the lovely scenario cards in Into The Rubble does not leave much space until actual content starts. I understand that you want to cram in as much stuff as possible but it would be really nice to us European guys to leave just a bit more margins in future products. :)

cheers
Andreas

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
First off, love Into The Rubble. Haven't played any of the scenarios yet, but just looking at the maps and the overlays... Wonderful! :thumup: Can't wait to get to play on them!

Living in Sweden it's not fun trying to come up with plastic sheet protectors in Letter size so I choose to trim scenario cards to fit an A4 sheet protector. A 3mm (0.12 inches) shave off both the left and theright side does the trick nicely.

Now taking 3mm off the sides of the lovely scenario cards in Into The Rubble does not leave much space until actual content starts. I understand that you want to cram in as much stuff as possible but it would be really nice to us European guys to leave just a bit more margins in future products. :)
If you go to Wettergrens, they actually have A4 sheetprotectors that can hold Letter size papers.