Scenario BFP-21

Fred Ingram

Average Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there supposed to be 2 copies of this scenario ?

One on the back of BFP-25 and the other on the back of BFP-22 ???

Just wondering

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It is supposed to be there. When I was at the printer going over the proofs, there was a blank page on the back of the last scenario, since there is one scenario big enough for two pages.

Instead of leaving it blank, I picked the next largest scenario and copied it to the back of BFP-25, so both sides can have a copy during the play of BFP-21.

I couldn't just pull a new scenario out of mid-air and publish it, so I thought an extra copy of a scenario would be better than a blank page.

It is unprecedented behaviour, but thanks for the oppurtunity to explain here.

Fred Ingram

Average Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now I am wondering why that is the only comment you have! :)
I praised the pack in other threads. But since the "problem' was customer service specific, I chose to ask the question here

Now if I can just get my steady ftf partner to get back into bocage - he got all bummed out about the bocage rules about a month ago :cry:

ScoobySnacks

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Country
llUnited States
I was wondering that myself, thanks for the explanation.

So why does PFP2 start with scenario 14? What publication had the 1st set becaue ITR and HoW had unique scenario designations like BtB?

Great product, the maps and overlays look as if produced from MMP. I like the scenario better then the official with the full color. You guys definately went all out on quality and I can only hope the scenario's play as well as your reputation says they should.

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You guys definately went all out on quality and I can only hope the scenario's play as well as your reputation says they should.
Given the quality of designers and the rigorous playtesting that we go through, I am sure that you will be pleased with the scenario play as well.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Technically HoW was BFP 1 with scenarios 1-13. After not self publishing for years we attempted to pick up where we left off on that regard.

Thank you for the great comments on the product. Bruce and Sam did a ton of work to make it look great!!! From PTer comments there are some great scens in there for you.
With that said, I believe our best work is to come in BFP 3!!!!

Chas

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I praised the pack in other threads. But since the "problem' was customer service specific, I chose to ask the question here

Now if I can just get my steady ftf partner to get back into bocage - he got all bummed out about the bocage rules about a month ago :cry:
The blocage explanations in the book could get him back into it, can't wait to pull some of the tricks myself. I thought something was missing in the rules as bocage was so much more defender biased but now I see I was at fault!!

Ian

Fred Ingram

Average Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The blocage explanations in the book could get him back into it, can't wait to pull some of the tricks myself. I thought something was missing in the rules as bocage was so much more defender biased but now I see I was at fault!!

Ian

I gave him eht mag to read - hope he sees the light - bocage is kind of fun