Scenario Archive upgrade in progress

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Also, I have added 2 scenarios to a new (old 2008) publication, and when I add the scenario it just spins for a while. If I erase the "addScenario.php" part o the URL and refresh the page and scroll down to the new publication I added then I can see the scenarios that have been added to the publication.

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ok - I think I'm up to date with the changes requested/fixes. The player ratings is one that's outstanding still.

Let me know if/when you spot things - thanks!

hoxson1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not able to click on an Image in the right side of a scenario page and have it open up to be viewed.
Or down below under User Files by clicking on the name of the image. Get HTTP 404 not found results.
I can delete an image in the User File area however.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Strange the old page shows up on one of my computers and new page shows up on another. How does that happen?

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Strange the old page shows up on one of my computers and new page shows up on another. How does that happen?
You need to clear the browser’s cache. Should be fine to keep passwords, form data and cookies but everything else needs to be wiped if you have a stubborn browser. (This also happened to me).

I’ll add the image zoom thing later today..

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Not able to click on an Image in the right side of a scenario page and have it open up to be viewed.
Or down below under User Files by clicking on the name of the image. Get HTTP 404 not found results.
This is now fixed - thanks.
I can delete an image in the User File area however.
You have elevated rights. Not everyone can do this, if I remember rightly.

Last edited:

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You need to clear the browser’s cache. Should be fine to keep passwords, form data and cookies but everything else needs to be wiped if you have a stubborn browser. (This also happened to me).

I’ll add the image zoom thing later today..
Working now. I think the browser auto cleared last night. Thank you.

hoxson1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You have elevated rights. Not everyone can do this, if I remember rightly.
Dave, I can delete images I put on there (as I think anyone else can) but not images that others have put up.
There are some totally erroneous images that I come across sometimes, views of mapboards that aren't even in the scenario, etc. If you can elevate me on Image removal, I will clear those off when I see them.

Trying to put up a cover image for AfrikaKorps#5 Operation Torch. Getting a HTTP 500 website can't be found response?

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Dave, I can delete images I put on there (as I think anyone else can) but not images that others have put up.
There are some totally erroneous images that I come across sometimes, views of mapboards that aren't even in the scenario, etc. If you can elevate me on Image removal, I will clear those off when I see them.
Ah - ok, that's what's going on.. sure I can sort that out.
Trying to put up a cover image for AfrikaKorps#5 Operation Torch. Getting a HTTP 500 website can't be found response?
Ah - thanks - that's fixed now (I think) (it wasn't the size issue, so that is still a potential thing to check though)

Last edited:

Grumblejones

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dave, love the new site. Only request I would have is if you could edit the Grumble Jones scenarios to remove Advancing Fire as the publisher. Not sure how that linkage happened. Thanks and really enjoying the site!

Last edited:

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Tried again on the AK cover image but got the HTTP 500 again. Size of the pic is 893KB which should be fine.
Sorry - I'm stupid. I updated the wrong site with the fix. Give it one last try...

Dave, love the new site. Only request I would have is if you could edit the Grumble Jones scenarios to remove Advancing Fire as the publisher. Not sure how that linkage happened. Thanks and really enjoying the site!
Fixed!

Takeyabue

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Had to update my password and tried many times with 8 to 12 character passwords as I am used to them having to be at least that long. Each time it returned a message that it had to be at least 6 characters long. When I finally tried one with only 6 characters it went right through.

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Had to update my password and tried many times with 8 to 12 character passwords as I am used to them having to be at least that long. Each time it returned a message that it had to be at least 6 characters long. When I finally tried one with only 6 characters it went right through.
Caught it - thanks.

The difference between:
if (strlen($_POST['password1'])<=5)
and
if (strlen($_POST['password1']<=5))

:)

Last edited: