Scan of G1 Timoshenko's Attack

jameycribbs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyone have a scan of this they wouldn't mind emailing me at (jamey.cribbs AT gmail.com)? I'm playing this one Saturday and I don't own the old General that it comes from.

Thanks!

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Too bad this innovative and fun design has not been followed (EXC: one BFP scenario) by similar scenarios (with possible variations/improvements).

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Too bad this innovative and fun design has not been followed (EXC: one BFP scenario) by similar scenarios (with possible variations/improvements).
Friendly Fire has one that is a bit similiar in concept... Skiing in Lapland - this title is the one used for the scenario (# 166) in HP.

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Hmmm, was trying to design something for FW, and focused on an action where all three Canadian battalions launched simultaneous attacks across a valley. Tried to use optional forces and VC so in effect the player could select which of the three attacks was being simulated. Didn't work out, but I wonder if it couldn't be done with all three attacks being done Timoshenko style...

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Anyone have a scan of this they wouldn't mind emailing me at (jamey.cribbs AT gmail.com)? I'm playing this one Saturday and I don't own the old General that it comes from.

Thanks!
Happily, there is an existing free one.
But be careful next time you ask for a scan : if it is copyrighted material, you can get banned from the forum.

ReggieRed

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am going to try this one next with my regular VASL PBEM opponent Adam (Thunderchief). Seems like it would be particularly suited for PBEM play due to its three separate actions.